First ride today.

iceman

Went riding today with my family, on my last ride, I went out by myself with the banshee and flipped it, there were a bunch of hill climbs so I went to them and they were for dirt bikes only, so I turned around but I was up on the side of a hill, so I tipped and the quad fell on me and the handlebars got all bent up, so now the banshees mine because I broke it and my dad wants a big huge utility atv. So now I guess I can make it fast. :shrugani: Kind of sucks that its now "mine" because I just dumped all my money into my kx and I'm not done with what I want to do with it. I think all in all I've put more money into that bike than we bought it for, almost 1000 dollars, we got it for 1100, so almost. He wants to sell it now though, which is gonna suck because I put so much into it.

Edited by iceman

Well if I sell the kx, my dad gets all the money to buy a utility atv and he said hed give me 300 if I got 2000 for it. 300 won't buy pipes... :shrugani: wish I could get a job, too bad my parents won't let me. I'm in quite a situation here.

Edited by iceman

:shrugani: wish I could get a job, too bad my parents won't let me.  I'm in quite a situation here.

308215[/snapback]

Damn. I wish my parents were like that when I lived at home..."We don't want you working, we'll buy what you want." :huh:

Idea: Part out the banshee to BHQ members and use the money for your KX.

Another Idea: BHQ should make a clickable smilie icon with a light bulb above the head, maybe with one finger pointing up to it too, and the eyebrows raised up. Hmm, i should tell Lee that. Patent Pending.

BTW, sorry to hear bout you rolling over. A friend of mine did that a few years back. He was going up a steep berm and at the top he came tumbling down, broek his collar bone but walked away which is what matters. I think he was riding a 86 QuadSport 230, not a bad quad, got reverse, but the damn chain would come off the front sprocket alot and crack the side case. That sucked. Later, Eric

Yeah it sucks cause I bought the kx and all the stuff, so its a total of about 2000 bucks i've spent on it, but since I live under his roof its his, and the banshee is his, he just doesnt want it and I want him to keep it. Now my parents want me to get a job, so I dunno maybe they're on crack.