learned a couple lessons and crpped my pants too

demonspeeding42069

while back some friends and i were at the dunes ridin around and all that , well my buddy asked to take my shee for a ride cuz he was drivin his truck around all day ... so sure.... he was ridin i was watchin him, well he stopped like a foot ball field away and started wavin me over , do i walked over and he said sumthins wrong ... ( runnin fine for me all day but as soon as a friend rides it poof ) so i hop on and see whats wrong made sure it was in nuetral and all that ... i go and start it BAM its full throttle, somehow gets put into gear , go's vertical tossin me off the back , so it cross's tons of traffic on the dunes on its back two wheels then sets down on all fours and go's as fast as it can in first gear "sayin u cant catch me" ( i got kinda close runnin after it i think ) anyway its headed right for this truck with people on the tailgate im yellin get the ffff outa the way they jump and lunge outa the way like 1 second before it hits the one atv in front of the tail gate ... went airborne hit the side of the truck and another 4-wheeler and landed upside down and stalled. 2200$$ damage to my shee. 1800 damage to the truck witch i had to pay and everyone else insurance covered theirs.

that had to be one of the worst days ive ever had it seemed all slow motion when it happened, and felt sooooo f*ckin bad for what happened.......

i have a tether for it to but didnt put it on my wrist or anything cuz i didnt plan on goin anywhere.... needless to say i put that tether on no matter if im sittin in neutral or whatever cuz anything can happin .