• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Redneck Prom Night

"Hello brother!"

"Hey sis."

"I gotsa question."

"Shoot sis."

"Will you go to prom w'me?"

"Eww, no, your my sister!", said the brother.

"So.", she replied.

"Well ok."

So they go to the prom and the sister says, "Will you hug me?"

The brother says, "Eww, not in front of everyone!"

"Please, please, please." says the sis.

"Ok."

Then, on the way home, the sister asks him to kiss her. He refuses but she persists and he eventually gives in.

When they are in the car she asks him, "Will you fuck me right here in this car? It's prom and I wanna get laid!"

"God no!", he replies.

She persist and he gives in.

He's on top of her, fucking his own sister when she says, "Wow! Your alot heavier than Dad."

And he says, "Yeah I know, Mom's told me that already!"

:rotflmao:

307994[/snapback]

Funny but wrong....But i am pleased to announce that this is our winner!!! Thank you all for trying thou...but this is to led :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: Way to have a sick mind!!!

woot1.gif

Here's another you all should enjoy...

A redneck walks onto a bus and takes a seat. He looks over and sees this nun, decides to start talkin to her.

They have a nice conversation and randomly, the redneck says "so, are you gonna fuck me now?"

The nun gets scared and runs off the bus. Then, the bus driver notices what went on.

The bus driver says "So, your trying to get with a nun, eh?"

The redneck responds, "yeh"

The bus driver says "well, let me give you some advice. this nun goes up to the cementary every night at midnight to pray. now, if u go up there and make her think that your god, she'll do whatever you want her to do."

He continues... "Here, I have a costume of god. It's very believable. I got it right here and i'll sell it to u for 50 bucks."

He takes out the costume. The redneck looks at it, takes out $50 and hands it to the bus driver. He leaves with his costume..

At midnight, the redneck arrives at the cometary, dressed up as god, looking for the nun. He sees her praying on her knees and approuches her.

He says, "I am god. You must please me now."

The nun gets down on all fours. He goes behind her and starts fuckin her up the ass. As he is doin it, hes thinking to himself.. "man, this bitch is pretty loose. Shes just not doing much for me.. I think i'm gonna teach her a lesson when im done." So when hes done, he turns her around n looks at her.

He takes off his mask and says "Ha ha, I'm the redneck from the bus!"

Then the nun takes off her mask and says "Ha Ha! I'm the bus driver!"

beerbang.gif