Stock Parts

banshdog

What do (did) you guys do with your stock parts? Asking because i have boxes of stock parts in my garage taking up space. I will never use any of this stuff, and it is rare that anyone will wanna buy stock parts.

Just curious, I'm about to throw it all away. 2 sets of stock exhaust, stock heel guards/nerfs, parking brake and throttle cables. All just wasting space. Hate to just toss the stuff in the trash, like the exhaust systems, but i have absolutely no use for them.

Anyone sold stock exhaust on ebay? should i just junk it?

I sold almost everything I had on e-bay, went like hot cakes. Some dude I ran into at a track needed a single stock front shock. I got to talking to him and found out he needed some plastic and some other stuff. So I told him a 100 bucks and I gave him all my stuff, stock bumpers, exhaust, all plastics and stock shocks. I was just glad to get rid of it for something. My other stuff I made pretty good money on through e-bay.

I don't know if it's just me or what but I get more out of my stuff if I just start it at a penny with no reserve. You take a chance, but man I've always done better than putting a buy it now or a reserve price. :shrugani: Just something to think about.

I got so many stock engine parts and body I was gonna sell. I only have about a 100 miles use on the stuff, so i figure instead of spending time selling it for nothing I'm looking for a blown or well used banshee at cheap price. Then restore it all for another ride to play with or maybe sell it. It'll Give me something to do in my spare time :D