ATV CCS

limitied03

Anyone in here from texas running the cross coutry series East or West.

Im gonna be running in the east division tracks are a little closer for me. this is my first year so i dont really know how many races im gonna make it too but if anyone here is entered hope to see you there and represent for the banshee crowd

I will be running the east. I ran last year in the open B, but was only able to make 6 of the 12 races and still got fourth so if your worried about not being able to make all the reaces don't fret. This year I will be Open A #113 and Iam not sure if you have seen him on the boards here but sredish is #199 in the Open B. So thats two banshees representin and if your there then that is three. Have you reserved your number yet? and are you coming to the January 16th race? maybe all the banshee guys can meet up! :headbang:

spye

and Iam not sure if you have seen him on the boards here but sredish is #199 in the Open B.

301962[/snapback]

With 4,700+ posts, I bet he's seen me... ok ok, that's ego talking. :P

Yea, I'll be hitting it up. I'll probably be doing a lot of West races, and some East ones thrown in, depending on location. I'm kind of right in the middle of the two.

You can go ahead and request a number off the ATVCCS site and that way it's reserved and you can pay your dues at the first race you attend.

Later.

yeah ive already got my number reserved for the open b class #111

no i probably wont make the first race but the second one im goin for sure, im excited one of the races is like an hour from me in Hallettsville and my grandparents live there so i will for sure be there

Man, if we get enough peeps, maybe we can talk David into a 2-stroke class.  :D

302051[/snapback]

Yeah, or a banshee class :P I think it would be great to have a two stroke class, there is just not enough of em anymore, Everyone wants to ride the 4 strokes.

spye

You never know until you ask. If theres enough interest through the year he'll do it. Just like they asked for an over 50+ class and they got it this year. David did a good job sorting out the classes this year. A good variety for everyone but eliminated a few that werent producing. It looks like I'll be sticking with mostly West series races, maybe 1-2 east races and that will be it though.

Scott we're riding on the 23rd barring weather complications. Sanders swears he's coming this time, one of our buddies has been talking smack so I think he's ready to put the smack down on him once and for all.

Pye I thought you lived in the metro area and would be closer to the West races? Good job on getting bumped, progress is always good.