snow ride gone bad

fromygod

well diddnt last nite suck! a snowy connecticut evening i decide to take the shee out for some fun. got all bundled up gassed up and took off. after about an hour i decided to suprise my girl at her house. bad idea. i decide to take the main road witch is fairly straight. top of 6th haulin and i notice the steering has gotten pretty stiff. no matter ill be to her house in like 2 min. ill check it out there. then i turned the handle bars left, to see the right front wheel damn near come off. slid across the road, caught curb, tumbled, run over by my own machine. lower ball jointjust let go. unbeliveably, i was able to limp the machine to the girls house. my a arm plate is all ground down, the front brake line pulled right out of the fitting. what a pain in the ass. to top it all off the girlfriends mother comes home earlier than expected and i gotta get the f$&* outta dodge in a snowstorm with no ride. the real lesson here: Next time just go home to the hand

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, nice story, hope you are ok, and how is the banshee? is it broke still or did you get it fixed? man, i just got my banshee fixed a week ago and i have been riding it for a little bit at a time. i have to break the motor in, so i am trying to do that IN THE SNOW. and it sucks. One thing i am getting are TOOMEY T-5 PIPES@SILENCERS and a TOOMEY JET KIT for more power, but one thing i really need are brand new rear tires, i have Holeshot MX Tires front and rear, and my rear ones are like almost worn down completely, but they still have life left in them, but one thing i really need are new rear tires, i was thinking of fast trekker rear tires, but i want to have holeshot mx for the rears, its fun, only i can't stop very good, i hit 2 trees already, when i go on the road, i go half throttle fast, and when i aproach my turn, i can't stop very good, my rear tires just slide, my front brakes aren't working right now, but i am trying to get them working