Christmas bonus?

NugShee

wow, i guess all of us hard working average-type folks got similar holiday apprecieation... been at the same place since early '93 and got $200.00 ( the same amount the shop floor sweeper gets ) :angry: i guess they can justify equality between employees by being CHEAP... yeah, right while i work 500 - 700+ hrs overtime a year w/ every 3rd week on 24 hr on-call... :angry::angry: did i mention i got the pleasure of leaving a family function to drive an hour each way to run an emergency call @7:45 pm last night that for some unknown reason just couldn't wait until sunday while they were going to be closed today anyway ?????

sure we get a ham too, used to be a kick-ass spiral-cut glazed job too, not this yead though, plain-janes for the employees, spirals for the customers ??? :cry: and on top of all that, the V.P. who orderd them was seen swapping his plain one with one of the spiral-cut ones from one of the customers boxes !!!! talk about flat-out ignorant !!!! 23_4_116v.gif

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez I think I must have got the coolest bonus! My boss gave me a set of tripple rate works shocks for the shee. He rides with me so he knew what I wanted. I am the only employee so Ive made him some pretty good dough, and he shows his apprciation unlike alot of people I have worked for in the past. Merry Christmas everyone!! :cheers:

I gave myself a $1000 bonus this year and each of my employees (2 so far) $500. :P

I understand what you guys are saying about these bonuses. I remember when I worked for someone else; I used to get something lame like a turkey or a $20 gift certificate to a grocery store that was located only on the east coast (I

I'm just happy to have a job i like doing, and pays decent. That's a bonus enough for me... :cheers:

There's a lotta people out there that can't afford to pay the power bill, cause they're not working, let alone worried about a bonus....

Don't look at that 20 dollar gift card, or turkey you got as a slap in the face, enjoy it!

[getting off soap box].... :D

Happy holidays everyone!!!!!!!!

I'm just happy to have a job i like doing, and pays decent. That's a bonus enough for me... :cheers:

There's a lotta people out there that can't afford to pay the power bill, cause they're not working, let alone worried about a bonus....

Don't look at that 20 dollar gift card, or turkey you got as a slap in the face, enjoy it!

297938[/snapback]

I'll second that :clap:

Happy Holidays :cheers:

yeah, that and proprep. we just got a new case of that so i think i could use a can or two. :)

not to mention all of the factory grade hardware and wiring terminals and shit. i got hooked up.

Edited by therail

297938[/snapback]

I would rather get nothing. It IS a slap in the face if you ask me. They make billions and give me $50. And to add to that I have spent enough time there working this year and didnt write my time down that They probably owe it to me. I guess the part that really really pisses me off is that all the supervisers and upper management got fat bonuses, for what? sitting on their lazy asses. Oh thought I should share what I got for christmas from all my relatives. All together I got $30 and a pic of my niece. Doesnt matter I spent $500 or more this year on everyone. Including a cannon digital camera for my sister. Anyway, its christmas night and it will all be over in the morning. Well I guess thats all I have to say about that!

yeah, that and proprep.  we just got a new case of that so i think i could use a can or two. :)

not to mention all of the factory grade hardware and wiring terminals and shit.  i got hooked up.

298007[/snapback]

No wonder there shit is so high, I gotta pay for your fringe benefits. :rotflmao: