how well is your shee in the snow

Bansheerider29x

it just snowed here on long island ny and i am grounded but took my quad out aways and destroyed my front yard since im grounded and today was the first time i ever had a chance to ride in snow ad my shee bogged alot but when i pinned it and featherd the clutch it gained all its power i just richend it since i know it was gonna snow plus it is cold as hell and i needed to richen it anyways also my idel went down a lot put i can pick that back up can u tell me how well yours run in the snow?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you expect people to help you out or give you an intelligent response if they have no clue what you just typed because you keep running all your sentences together like you have no clue what's going on in the world today but i guess that's ok cause you're like 15 and all and gramar's not important so I guess if you were to call 911 in an emergency and tried to get help for yourself and didn't speak with proper gramar and they hung up on you because they couldn't tell what you were saying and then you died but then no one would know what your tombstone said because there wouldn't be proper gramar on it so people would tosh trash on your grave instead of flowers and no one would know who you were but once again that's ok cause you don't care about gramar so how's the weather been I guess it's snowing but who knows from your post without gramar but banshees rule in the snow mine works fine at least it would if it was back together in one piece after a mishap at the local track i hope it's back together by spring cause i want to go to st anthony and ride the dunes there is a nice place to eat there too but i don't know how much it cost it's about to snow here shame my banshee's not running it's in the garage stipped down to the frame and motor but i'm waiting on my tax returns so i can fix it I should be getting damn near 4000 dollars then the banshee will be better than it's even been oh by the way if you didn't notice there's no gramar in my entire post but like whoa i think you'll understand it ok at least i hope so cause i'd hate to confuse you but have fun being grounded while it's snowing with your banshee sucks to be you cause you're mom and I are going to have to ground you for the rest of your life sucks don't it :shrugani:

How do you expect people to help you out or give you an intelligent response if they have no clue what you just typed because you keep running all your sentences together like you have no clue what's going on in the world today but i guess that's ok cause you're like 15 and all and gramar's not important so I guess if you were to call 911 in an emergency and tried to get help for yourself and didn't speak with proper gramar and they hung up on you because they couldn't tell what you were saying and then you died but then no one would know what your tombstone said because there wouldn't be proper gramar on it so people would tosh trash on your grave instead of flowers and no one would know who you were but once again that's ok cause you don't care about gramar so how's the weather been I guess it's snowing but who knows from your post without gramar but banshees rule in the snow mine works fine at least it would if it was back together in one piece after a mishap at the local track i hope it's back together by spring cause i want to go to st anthony and ride the dunes there is a nice place to eat there too but i don't know how much it cost it's about to snow here shame my banshee's not running it's in the garage stipped down to the frame and motor but i'm waiting on my tax returns so i can fix it I should be getting damn near 4000 dollars then the banshee will be better than it's even been oh by the way if you didn't notice there's no gramar in my entire post but like whoa i think you'll understand it ok at least i hope so cause i'd hate to confuse you but have fun being grounded while it's snowing with your banshee sucks to be you cause you're mom and I are going to have to ground you for the rest of your life sucks don't it :shrugani:

295818[/snapback]

lol, thats funny :D . You didn't even use a period in that paragraph :rolleyes:

If i can understand what you wrote no problem then I sure hope you could have understand what i wrote. If you cant then you sure are an assinine and stop being such an asshole to people before i grundle dunk your mom!  :evil:

295848[/snapback]

whatever kid... you obviously used up your last brain cell on that post, but as for my mom... good luck, she's a big woman and could teach you alot. Just bring a snorkle so you can breath once she's on top.

PS... I'm not an asshole to people in general... just the ignorant ones. :yank:

295818[/snapback]

That's sweet. :notworthy: