great 1998 banshee for sale

Going to sell my '98 banshee. Has not been ridden for 4 years, and kept in storage until late this fall. At that point I put in a new tranny, new front holeshot rims/tires, new rear rims/tires, new rear axle bearings, O-ring chain, front and rear sprockets, decals, foot guards, new skat trak sand paddles/rims, new clutch, cable, water pump, grips, rebuilt kick starter, new atv cover, shock covers, and certainly some other items can't recall.

Bike is stock bore with tons of power, great compression, starts easily, idles great, shifts fantastic. It has FMF fatty pipes and power core2 silencers, jetted, but otherwise left stock for reliablility. Nothing mechanically wrong with the machine. I am just getting too old to take the abuse and don't have a local place to ride. Like I said, the banshee was bought in 1998 and ridden through part of the 1999 season and then sat until my recent mechanical inspection/rebuild. I have since taken the banshee out for less than two hours of riding, read about today's ride below:

I rebuilt this machine strictly to take weekend trips with my brother as a way to spend time together a few weekends per year. He was hurt today on his atv (rolled after long jump and ran the peg through his leg) and just returned back from the hospital. He has decided to sell his atv and I will no longer have my favorite riding partner to ride with. I don't see the point of weekend trail rides without him. Today was our official test run with my "new" machine. Just for the record, my banshee did kick his bikes fanny!!

This is a great entry level machine will little time on it. Many new parts. Engine has much life left on stock bore and many more bores available down the line.

I am an hour south of Chicago and will travel a little to help make a delivery. Asking $3000 obo. I am not looking to trade for another machine, sorry. Pics available for serious shoppers. Feel free to contact me for more details/questions.

Banshee HQ has not been contacting me when I receive private messages correctly, so please send all contact attempts to: jodtyl@mchsi.com

I guess I better get those old cane poles out of the attic and find some stink bait as our new "brother time" hobby might have to be river fishing. Hee, he....

Thanks All,

3Dflyer

Guys I can Vouch for this machine because I have rode it after the rebuild and saw it in pieces during. It's in real good shape. Tyler is a good person to deal with also. Don't be afraid to deal with him. Sorry about your bother. Give me a call if you get a chance.

Brian :bolt:

Guys I can Vouch for this machine because I have rode it after the rebuild and saw it in pieces during. It's in real good shape. Tyler is a good person to deal with also. Don't be afraid to deal with him. Sorry about your bother. Give me a call if you get a chance.

Brian :bolt:

295079[/snapback]

Thanks for the kind words Brian.

Tyler

Step up to the plate guys.  Someone needs a nice christmas gift.  Price drop to $2900 obo.  Willing to trade for a paradise island in the tropics.....or just trade for cash.  He, hee.

Tyler

296056[/snapback]

I live about 3 hours from the Badlands in Indiana. I could arrange delivery for the minimal costs. Can also venture into south western Michigan, Wisconsin...

Tyler

• 1 month later...