great 1998 banshee for sale

Bike is sold!

I picked it up yesterday. You haven't seen a low hour bike until you seen this one. Really nice.

Thanks, and now I understand your username  :D

326624[/snapback]

Oh no.... :( I was going to buy it..

Oh no....  :(    I was going to buy it..

326625[/snapback]

Sorry dude, it is a really great bike. I've had several bought out from under me. Another better deal always comes along though :cheers:

We left at 7:30 in the morning and got home about 11:30 last night. We picked up another shee about an hour away pretty cheap. Not nearly in the shape as flyers though.

Where are you located and what year and price range are you looking for? I'll shoot you a pm if I find one up for sale in your area that meets your criteria.

Where are you located and what year and price range are you looking for? I'll shoot you a pm if I find one up for sale in your area that meets your criteria.

326630[/snapback]

Hi,

I live in Sweden.. :blink: . But a friend of mine, runs a car import buisness and he ships cars from the states up here. And he was willing to bring me a quad home along with the cars in the container. They usually loads the container in Minnesota, i dont now exactly where yet.

So a nice banshee, somewhere or near MN area...price range 2500-3000$. I don

Enjoy your new banshee. Only wish I could be the one to ring her out. I don't think people realize how nice some of these low hour bikes are, as they become hardened by everyone and their brother claiming their bikes to be in better shape than they really are. This was not the case this time.

Ride safe,

3Dflyer