Ticket & Wrecks

00Wickedbanshee

Heres how my day started. I had to work i found out there was a family ride which was cool because we do not get together much. So I am speeding home from work, I am turning on to my grandfathers street a cop pulls me over gives me a speeding ticket going 70 on a 55 never seen the guy(hiding)after the ticket I proceed to my grandfathers to try and catch half of the group (I should have gone with the last half( banghead )anyways im hauling ass back to are riding spot getting ready to take a corner start sliding a whoo hooo i go rolling sideways flipped about 4 times i flew threw the air landed arm first got up and said fuck my wrist is broken ! so i look for my shee,there it is upside down in a ditch,so im like how do i get this thing flipped over with a broken wrist? well the weight was on the fenders, so I got my leg and shoved it over. The bars are bent back touching the gastank,shoved them forward with my foot(right wrist was broken) so i started it up in neutral with my left hand on the throttle slamed the shifter in to first gear and took off back to the house my grandpa,dad,and uncle were still there they said what the f happened to you i told them the whole story then we were off to the hospital yey :wacko: i was very luck beause 5 feet to the right of the crash was a huge tree stump and the ditch was deeper! im one lucky s.o.b.

ive had three bad wrecks i have been fortunate all three times just to get a few broken bones.

I had another one on christmas 2 years a go i was following my dad on a trail there was a little dirt clump he went over so there I go over it landed off balance my foot gets trapped in the rear wheel(hince the pro pegs with heel guards )(i have a twist throttle no killswitch) so im getting dragged then the she starts flippin proboly 5 times i get up and cant breathe im fuckin scared something is wrong my dad never looked back ,I look over for someone to help me theres people across this canal staring at me im trying to yell help me u assholes! minutes later I catch my breath im suprised my quad starts! plastic, six pack rack ,destroyed a arm bent. i show up to the resting spot we go to ,everyone like what the hell happened this time?? off to the hospital i go again this time i have a broken scapula which is a bone in the back of your shoulder u can only get a sling for this one :headbang: . so a week and a half later im off to glamis new years riding my quad 1 handed ;) i decide to drag a kid at Comp ,he was mabe 12 years old hes on a 250 r it had a huge pipe think it was an ESR (this kid was no beginner) !props! and he was beating my dads 250r( just fmf fatty pipe), my bike was stock at the time its faster than my dads,so we race he beats me by a bike length i was pissed i said theres no f ing way he could beat me we race again he beats again I didnt do to bad with 1 arm but i thought i could beat him if i could hold on threw the wuups i would of had his ass

theres a couple of my wrecks! tell me what you guys think LOL

dont be too harsh :cheers:

After the arm healed...I would find this kid again and pull up next to him. When he says are you back again ....say 1) YIP 2) Wait for his invatation to drag 3) Rev before the start and make him shit all over himself 4) EAT HIS LUNCH!!!! LOL

:cheers:

• 4 weeks later...

hahahahahahahahahahaha, second story is funny, people just standing and watching you, its like duh, were you all born in a barn. Well man you been through a lot of pain seems like, hey got to be more carefull, one of these times you won't be so lucky, and you might get paralized for the rest of your life, so if i was you, i would just be more carefull. next time, when you see a clump or some jump, get off and go look at it first, look around the area, so this way if there is something that will make you crash, then you can say, oh, this is not a good jump, not worth the try of getting air