Roll Design

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys you can call bullshiut for as long as you want as much as want. i got proof from all the companies im sponsered by. and you dont have to be BIG TIME to get a sponser(s). i got the proof all i have to do is scan the letter on the comp and there ya go.so if you guys wnat me to do taht then i will. and im racing mx in 2005. I would of in 04 but i couldnt because money problems. As for the sposners roll design- 10% discounts on shock components,20% on all the other stuff, elka- 10% discount on all shocks and such, denton racing-15% discount on all products, herrmann racing- 10% discount on all products, ghostrider motorsports-10% discount on all stuff, and pat gris stucco- $500

guys you can call bullshiut for as long as you want as much as want. i got proof from all the companies im sponsered by. and you dont have to be BIG TIME to get a sponser(s). i got the proof all i have to do is scan the letter on the comp and there ya go.so if you guys wnat me to do taht then i will. and im racing mx in 2005. I would of in 04 but i couldnt because money problems. As for the sposners roll design- 10% discounts on shock components,20% on all the other stuff, elka- 10% discount on all shocks and such, denton racing-15% discount on all products, herrmann racing- 10% discount on all products, ghostrider motorsports-10% discount on all stuff, and pat gris stucco- $500

293213[/snapback]

On that note: I guess I'll take Roll arms and swinger, all new elka shocks and an axcalibur axle from Denton checks in the mail.

Oh scan your letter please.

Edited by PUSH THE THROTTLE

Alright fellas...i called doug roll and spoke to him today...we have a 450 at the shop that his lower a arm broke around the ball joint...Doug's sending a new a arm and said sorry for the inconvience.......kid...YOUR FULL OF SHIT....doug hasn't sponsored a banshee rider since Tavis Cain won the champinshop on the DR built banshee...............OWNED

Alright fellas...i called doug roll and spoke to him today...we have a 450 at the shop that his lower a arm broke around the ball joint...Doug's sending a new a arm and said sorry for the inconvience.......kid...YOUR FULL OF SHIT....doug hasn't sponsored a banshee rider since Tavis Cain won the champinshop on the DR built banshee...............OWNED

293259[/snapback]

:blink::rotflmao:

Push the Throttle, the package you mentioned had Elka's that were triple rate. This is the price that Janssen sells the shocks that Chris got for $1,000. Do you need me to help you with the math. $545 discount from Elka. :lol:

Quad Rate, Remote Reservoir or Piggyback, High/Low Speed Compression Adjustable, Rebound Adjustable, SSD, Ride Height Adjustable

$1545