Shearers vs CPI Inframes

Mod Banshee

Either pipes will work awesome with that setup.....I run shearers on my 10mm cheetah and am very happy with how they look and perform, But on my old 350 drag bike i ran CPI out of frames and they worked awesome too.

Not yet... the set i had made for my cheetah is the first time i have used them....I have heard good things about them though. Shearer has been building pipes for a long time and has an awesome repution in 2-stroke racing exhaust work of all types. Just the knowledge and experience he has is enough to make me go with his pipes over any other.

i really want to try some production shearers.  any experience with those bizkit?

292474[/snapback]

Im running a set on my dune ported bike and i really like them powerband hits hard and pulls for a long time. bigboybanshee and john19 both rode my bike pm them and ask their opinions john19 runs rockets also.

It all depends on your motor.....grr pipes may work good on one motor and may suck on another.

294988[/snapback]

Do shearers stick out like cpi's do? The only reason I bought toomeys, was because cpi's stuck out too far for trail riding n stuff. Would melt my boots and pants. :shrugani:

I know both would make more power then what I have.