CARB RUBBING ON MY CLUTCH RELEASE SHAFT

Cindied

<_< I HAVE KEIHIN 35MM CARBS AND NEW V-FORCE REED CAGE. THE BOTTOM OF MY LEFT CARB IS RUBBING ON THE TOP OF THE CLUTHCH RELEASE SHAFT. SO WHEN I PULL MY CLUTCH IN, MY CARB MOVES. ANY CLUE OF HOW TO FIX?

290613[/snapback]

Have the bowl cut and welded.... or, you could trade me. I have a welded keihin 35mm pwk bowl and have been looking for someone to trade with. You can also get reed spacers but it may not run the same.

Just bend the arm down some on the shaft.

290660[/snapback]

When I got my PWK's someone had ground down the bolt some. It was enough to clear the arm, (not by much) but some simple grinding took care of it. Only issue you will have is that you will have to rejet the carbs like the stock one (remove the whole bottem) but it's still easy as pie.

:dance:

When I got my PWK's someone had ground down the bolt some. It was enough to clear the arm, (not by much) but some simple grinding took care of it.  Only issue you will have is that you will have to rejet the carbs like the stock one (remove the whole bottem)  but it's still easy as pie.

290871[/snapback]