ICE DRAGGERS!

Southside Motorsports

thanks man....The guy on the orange bike's name is mike ( i think) Hope to have my bike running even better for next weekend. I got cut short today due to a flat front tire. It will be a whole different story when i can get some traction also, the ice sucked today.

310918[/snapback]

looked like mikesquad was hooking a little better but you were catching him by half track,well its close as hell off the line beteween both of ya.anyways badass bike man porps to ya.i should have my +12 swinger v force reeds and bup up my compression from 135-165ish.should get me a few more ponys,im also gonna put on my lightened flywheel and the adjustable timeing plate think of +5-6 on the timing.but i will still be ready to get smoked by ya.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what time were you out there 8hondo?? i don't thik i saw you, i was there for about two hours from 3-5pm. Looks like all us banshee guys are going to white lake next weekend.

what time were you out there 8hondo?? i don't thik i saw you, i was there for about two hours from 3-5pm.  Looks like all us banshee guys are going to white lake next weekend.

311382[/snapback]

thats funny about whit

e lake.ive never been tere,my buddie tryed to get me to go out there sunday but i wanted to go to 23.if your going there i will shoot out there also my buddie knows alot of people that ride sleds there.

I have 72 studs per tire.....half of them are pixx and half are chisels. I will let you know later in the week for sure if im going to white lake. Did you get that problem fixed with your banshee ??

I have 72 studs per tire.....half of them are pixx and half are chisels. I will let you know later in the week for sure if im going to white lake. Did you get that problem fixed with your banshee ??

311501[/snapback]

ahhhh it was a very funny prob problem.just the stupidest wiring problem.a connector was on backwards.all the other wont go in flipped arounf because of the of set shape of them.well not the one going to the cdi box.

i got sick of messing with the carbs so i pulled my electrical apart.its alot more than a banshee looks like ish.i need another one so i can cutced into it down and male it look good.its been spliced into alot.

so tommorow im gonna dial it in and put the extended swinger on.will my stock shock work with a +`12 swinger

Not very well......you will need a stiffer shock....If i were you i would look for a marvin shaw. But if you can't get ahold of somthing for a while just setup the stock one as stiff as possible.

they are junk then if they need to be reconfigured.....you can redrill them and leve the previous holes empty because the tube will blow out in the spots where there are holes.