ICE DRAGGERS!

Southside Motorsports

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roll call for anchor bay sat. or sunday.......

310124[/snapback]

still cant get the fuckin rz started im getting really pissed.it seems to have a week spark if any at sometimes.here and there it fires for a hot second and thats it.im new to shees so i really dont know how to trouble shoot to good

Hey, formula i have an extra clutch cover gasket layin around if you want it...it will save you the trouble of having to go out and get one.

Bogart, Let me know if you need a hand getting that thing going...

Souds good but the dam bliz incased my truck engine in snow I just pulled the distributer cap an cleaned it out still no luck. H&R block called they got my check

an Im stuck. But Im goin to steal the ol ladys car get my check an stopp by my buds house if he's home to get the gasket. Ill update in a lil bit. :bolt:

Hey, formula i have an extra clutch cover gasket layin around if you want it...it will save you the trouble of having to go out and get one.

Bogart, Let me know if you need a hand getting that thing going...

310342[/snapback]

i got 2 other stators i can try.i gotta look for my extra coil but dont know were it is,im pissed it the weekend and im not even close to draging.

my sled is kinda broke also i would take that but i bent both of the bolts that tighten the track.i broke others and now the 2 i out in there are bent again.

wtf

I wont make it today. I still need that gasket and need to do some minor stuff. And I need to get my truck fired up. I plannin for sure tommarrow the visibility will be alot better too. I drove pass the spot an the parking lot is packed but I couldnt see out there. If you come down today BIZ Ill buy that gasket off you I live just past the draggin spot. If so shoot me a PM an Ill give you my phone #

That sucks...oh well theres next weekend

310618[/snapback]

good to see ya out there woopin the shit out of those people.that bikes badass,i wish i had mine out.who had the orange one you 2 had some good races got a little close one time.i will be there next weekend for sure.im gonna put the +12 swinger on.if not im gonna have a fun time keeping it off the ground

thanks man....The guy on the orange bike's name is mike ( i think) Hope to have my bike running even better for next weekend. I got cut short today due to a flat front tire. It will be a whole different story when i can get some traction also, the ice sucked today.