2 into 1 intake/carb

do you think this would work well on a bike with a top end port and sst's?

thanks,

Kelly

287695[/snapback]

I'm not sure of that kind of port but, It will give more low end power over stock.

Thay say U lose more top end,but I can't really tell by the feel of the quad..

hey man. why are you selling? i am very interested.give me a pm and ill see if ill buy it or not

287750[/snapback]

I am getting rid of it because I already have 1 on my current Shee..

are they worthn  it?

287782[/snapback]

Yes thay R worth it especially if U R into trails, MX ,XC or just looking for a lot more bottom end over stock...

Chris

Most people say that if your ported and running a single carb you'll wanna use a 35mm. But more than a handful of people on here are running a single 33mm with a port job and love it. The benefits are better low/mid, quicker throttle response, easier jetting and easier to troubleshoot problems. Trinity charges something like $500 for this kit so $200 is a really good deal. I'd jump all over it but I just bought all the stuff I need to make my own.

my 2 cents. . .. def better milge. that i could tell. i'm trying to get a pair of 34mm kiehin carbs 2gether to try out a dual setup again. but the trinity kit is good. i like it my bike runs great with it. but i could be making more power with the twins is what i'm told so i'm gonna try a different setup when i get another carb and the throttle cable

Thanks, fellas for the comments ! SOLD!

And I'm 1 of the few that runs good with a port job on here w/33..

Thanks Rat for the info brotha...

And Sandman I betcha U spend more TIME WISE on those duals,than that single..

Hope everyhting works out though. keep me posted on the dual , how they work out, Even though I'm sure I will never get rid of my other single though..