Mx banshee wanted

NAXbansheeman11

Why can u guy be a grown man n just give me my stuff back so I can ride. I bet u feel really good stealing for a kid. I know u have them cuz my dad tried to call u the next day n u wouldn't answer ur phones. I just don't see why u just can't give them back. I mean my dad told u if the grass didn't grow back in ur yard he would pay for it no big deal but no i'm out about 1500 worth of stuff i'm missing.

I just don't see why u just can't give them back. I mean my dad told u if the grass didn't grow back in ur yard he would pay for it no big deal  but no i'm out about 1500 worth of stuff i'm missing.

285676[/snapback]

What, now im really lost. XC, MX ,Stolen parts, free work, and now a refund for the grass. There seems more to the story than was told before.

The way it sounds to me is nax had someone work on his bike, that someone didnt get paid so they took his parts that are worth more than the work that was done. Sound about right???????

285813[/snapback]

I think it was more like he went to get his ride and pay the guy but his parts were not on the shee they were gone. I don't think the kid stiffed any one I think he is the victum.

this is the story if you guys dont belive me who cares. this kid wanted his banshee put together, a arms,swingarm and alot of other things. i picked up his bike in alot of pieces. he decides he wants to parts it out. i dissasemble the whole bike and engine, thats means every single bolt came off. then he decides he doesnt want to part the bike out and wants it put back together. yeah right you couldnt pay me enough to assemble it back together. then a couple months go by because he has no money for parts or labor. then one day he comes to my house to pick up everything but i wasnt home, my g/f was. he decides he wants to peal out in my front yard, while she was looking out the window. now he said things were missing, i dont have them or would want them. i dont own a banshee anymore. didnt charge him a dime and gave him back everything i had. THATS THE TRUTH, IF YOU TOLD YOU DIFFERENT SO BE IT.

ok well how the hell did my cylinders end up not being in the box? And a brand me axle n aint vibe stem just not apear. and a complete bolt kit where did that go? I would just like to know. Yes he did talk me into peacin it out but I have the right to change my mind n i was gonna pay him. N if I have to ill still pay him to get my parts back if I have too