IP Banning

oldbanshee

I've been banned from another sight and have no idea why. Could I just be getting caught up from someone else's junk or what(ip ranges)?

:angry:

You have been blocked from entering this site.

You have attempted an unknown attack on this site.

All of the following information has been gathered to assist the webmaster should this need to be report to local or federal officers.

F.U. :yank:

I know this is kinda far fetched but maybe someone has hacked into your computer and went sifting through your stuff and all that you log into looking for account info, etc...They may have used some kind of tool that scans your logins or something and was "not permitted" by those sites..admin of the site could have received a message that someone was "hacking" into the site from your IP and they blocked you....Don't know for sure, it's just my best educated guess :confused:

sometimes they do have to ban a range of IP addys on sites to get rid of a trouble maker, so you could very well have been unintentionally banned. id email the webmaster and find out.

284250[/snapback]

He got ahold of me and said it was an accident, but my ip is still banned. I guess I'll see tommorow :shrugani: