WHOS HOTTER?

WALLACE84

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

286954[/snapback]

its not about "whos prettier, its about respect". Im not sure how this all started, but if I had someone jumping all over me like how sikirl is with brooke, I would be acting the same way as brooke. brooke isnt stepping outta line from what i can see. But sikirl is going a little overboard. This is just my $0.02.

286959[/snapback]

Obviously you havent read anything... I have never said one thing to Brooke before this thread. And its not about who is prettier...Im not just going to let someone talk shit about me or to me. And believe me Brooke there is a reason I didnt grab a hold of that olive branch...

I am done with this thread, I got what I wanted to say out... :bolt:

Edited by SIKGrl

my god youre dense. no you have barely said anything to me, thats my point. if you have a problem with me id rather to bring it to ME, not make your boyfriend do it.

man, its really hard to get your point across when people are so ignorant. banghead

so pointless, why am i still typing to you??

shee devil this all started when SIK said "Sweet Pictures of Banshees

There are pics, but I dont really want to be in competition with any of the others ladies on here. Id rather be known for my riding then my looks "

Which is fine, she doesnt want to be put into a situation like she is now.

Brooke felt it was her job to jump on her, so you have it backwards

"o please, thats why youve got pics of yourself as your avatar and in your profile. dont try feeding us a line. we arent as dumb as you think we are :shootself: "

Brooke, the only reason i ever talked to you in the first place was to figure out why you didnt like her. I figured that if i could get the problems worked out and the facts straight between you and her that everything would be ok. You said you didnt like her, and probably never would. That is the only time she ever said to me that a chick was being a bitch to her online. Ive been away from the computer for almost 2 weeks getting ready for the thanksgiving races and i ran across this on my own.

took you that long? There is your dense fella...

286978[/snapback]

No, Fruitcake I have better things to do than get in the way to chicks fighting on the internet... I don't go back and read all the little claw marks on the keyboard and the screen... I could care lLESS

shee devil this all started when SIK said "Sweet Pictures of Banshees

There are pics, but I dont really want to be in competition with any of the others ladies on here. Id rather be known for my riding then my looks "

Which is fine, she doesnt want to be put into a situation like she is now.

Brooke felt it was her job to jump on her, so you have it backwards

"o please, thats why youve got pics of yourself as your avatar and in your profile. dont try feeding us a line. we arent as dumb as you think we are  :shootself:  "

Brooke, the only reason i ever talked to you in the first place was to figure out why you didnt like her.  I figured that if i could get the problems worked out and the facts straight between you and her that everything would be ok. You said you didnt like her, and probably never would. That is the only time she ever said to me that a chick was being a bitch to her online.  Ive been away from the computer for almost 2 weeks getting ready for the thanksgiving races and i ran across this on my own.

286970[/snapback]

to be honest I thought the same thing as brooke when i read "There are pics, but I dont really want to be in competition with any of the others ladies on here. Id rather be known for my riding then my looks " So does this make me a bad person for thinking the same thing. The only thing different is brooke came out and said how she felt.

For those just hearing about all this for the first time...All this started back when Sik posted pics of herself when she was new to the HQ. I remember Brooke asking her if her boobs were bolt ons and she snapped back. Brooke recoiled and said that she was just curious and that she was all for women who wanna get implants but that was cool that Sik's were real. Somewhere along there FasterThanGrammar came in and tried to chew Brooke out for picking fights with Sik. Also Sik pulled the pics thereby making that whole thread fairly worthless. BTW I think I've still got the original pics of Sik.

For those just hearing about all this for the first time...All this started back when Sik posted pics of herself when she was new to the HQ.  I remember Brooke asking her if her boobs were bolt ons and she snapped back.  Brooke recoiled and said that she was just curious and that she was all for women who wanna get implants but that was cool that Sik's were real.  Somewhere along there FasterThanGrammar came in and tried to chew Brooke out for picking fights with Sik.  Also Sik pulled the pics thereby making that whole thread fairly worthless.  BTW I think I've still got the original pics of Sik.

286987[/snapback]

Thanks for clearing all that up, I didn't want to go back read all the 13 pages of all this...

Ya'll need to kiss and make up. Or atleast simulcast the jello match. So whats the spread?? $$$$

Ladies and Gentlemen, Let's get Ready to Jiiiigle!!!

No, I don't don't know either party. Don't really care. But couldn't help myself. Atleast I found it funny. :rotflmao:

took you that long? There is your dense fella...

286978[/snapback]

No, Fruitcake I have better things to do than get in the way to chicks fighting on the internet... I don't go back and read all the little claw marks on the keyboard and the screen... I could care lLESS

286980[/snapback]

Haha, you said fruitcake.. :clap: