WALLACE84

yes its def a huge pissing contest at this point

and i read this and think WTF

i hadnt seen anythign fake phony or wrong with SIK

she seams cool

hell she has a banshe how bad can she be

and yes she looks nothing short of fabulous

286750[/snapback]

Didn't read the other pages and don't plan on it. She looks good to me. And I still like brooke too :) Corry needs to drop by once in a while too though :cry:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is fine brooke. i dont have a problem with the way you conduct yourself on here. BUT you do feel that it is your personal duty to fuck up any image of her. If you dont like her, that is fine. But that is you opinion and she still has a right to be here.Fake/foney...whatever you want to call it is only your interpretation. As people have said on here she is a nice girl. She doesnt say much, but when she does you like to jump on her. i just feel it is un-needed. She doesnt comment on every thread you start, and until you started talking crap on her she wouldnt have even posted in here. I do know some stuff about your life because we have talked on aim. Almost every conversation ended up with you telling me to F-off...or die..or ect because you felt i was always insulting you, so maybe im the reason you dont like her?

She has more right then some to be here because she loves to ride, she owns her own bike and she even works on them when the time calls. When she said she didnt want to be compared to you, or any girl she was being sincere. She knew something like this would happen as it always does, and she just doesnt like the drama. This is a banshee board, not a pupularity contest, a hot or not contest, or a who can be the biggest bitch contest. I didnt think by saying you had a cute butt that you would try and hurt somebody with it.

well the guys have pictures now. So they can judge if they want. This isnt a personality contest, this is a physical contest, so let the drama die and everybody relax a little. :cheers:

Really I dont need anyone to defend me...what is there to defend, my beauty? You dont know me so how can you comment on my inner beauty. And as far as my outter beauty is concerned, hell ya, I think I look damn good. Whats wrong with a little self confidence. But I never onced knocked you...but obiviously I have something you lack...and that is why you dislike me.

Show me where I was fake...you cant. So keep your mouth shut...

you know come to think of it i have never seen a picture of an unattractive lady posted on here

if its shelbyZ wife or ondeeznuts wife or wallrats mrs

they all look great if you ask me

and cool as hell that they either ride or are cool with the husband riding all the time

except for maybe that one nasty picture that NYUK posted

but as far as brooke's attitude lately i have not a clue what the deal is there

she can be really nice to talk to but damn she doenst care for most of the other ladies on here

but as far as brooke's attitude lately i have not a clue what the deal is there

she can be really nice to talk to but damn she doenst care for most of the other ladies on here

286924[/snapback]

hmm...I wonder why :rolleyes:

She cant take it when others have the spotlight...

ALL of the other ladies on here? hello, have you not REPEATEDLY seen me say nothing but good things about yfzdunegirl AND sheedevil??

sikgrl, ive never said ANYTHING bad about your looks on here, EVER. when you first came here i was commenting POSITIVELY about your looks. and i dont bash EVERY post you make, just the ones when you say something condescending or hypocritical. trust me, i dont lack anything you have but a shitty crybaby dumb atitude. YOU were the first one to have a problem with ME, not the other way around, when i mistakingly thought your tits were fake. i meant no ill will by that, even said more power to ya etc etc, but i later found out that you were pissed at me through your BOYFRIEND. at least i have the balls enough to say what i feel to peoples' faces, and dont bitch behind their backs til my boyfriend takes care of it. THATS what bothered me about you, and still does, your FAKENESS. ive even seen you in chat and tried to be nice, but you wouldnt have anything to do with it.

what id like to know is why everyone is so horrified by what ive said, when what shelbyyfzfan has said in this thread alone was SO MUCH WORSE than anything ive ever said about sikgrl??

drama, damn.

banghead

Oh, you have balls now...ooh I better run and hide...please spare me you dumb broad. I never went and told my boyfriend jack about you...do you really think I cared what you thought??? Come on now...who the fuck are you???? Definately nothing Im worried about. And you speak of drama...your the dumb bitch that started it all...so spare me...

Well looks like we dont like each other huh? Guess no use in arguing with you...since how Im skeered to tell you how I really feel... :rolleyes:

286947[/snapback]

you didnt tell him anything about me? so then he messaged me on his own and made all that up? yea that makes sense. lmfao

im not trying to scare you or threaten you by saying i have balls. my point was, its a pussy thing to do to bitch about something/someone and have someone else do your dirtywork. trust me, ive found that your boyfriend is very capable of being an asshole all on his own, but you arent helping his cause, making him fight your battles. and to be honest, im a very chill person, i dont hold anything against your boyfriend, he knows he can be an asshole, and isnt necessarily malicious about it. i know im very confrontational and sarcastic and blunt, i dont always mean to be malicious, i just say what im thinking. everyone has their flaws, its all good. but i cant get along with you til you stop being a twit. ive extended an olive branch to you before to no avail, so im not real concerned with trying to iron things out with you lol

this is all really dumb actually. sad that it got so far off topic.

and firehead, this argument isnt about whos hotter. sikgrl is OBVIOUSLY hotter, or so she says. but we all knew this thread was a shitstorm waiting to happen, in one way or another. :shootself: