03 BANSHEE VS. 97 RM250

williamjernigan

I posted a while ago that I raced a rm 250. I just raced him again and it was very close. I had nothing the first time we raced. Now I have sst's, k&n, and 15t front sprocket. He has pipes k&n and I think thats it. Anyways we raced about 4 times. Every time I got him off the line just barely. I beat him the first 3 times. He is a good rider but not that experienced with racing. He was taking off in 1st so I told him to take off in second. So the last or next to last race he started in second gear and we were neck and neck but he was loosing traction and almost running into me. So the last time we raced I gave him a bike head start and he got in front of course but he only beat me by about 3 bike lengths. We raced almost a 1/4 mile on dirt and grass. He never pulled away from me like he did the first time we raced. He started talking junk about how he told me it could beat me if he got traction. I just laughed and said until next time.