Your local watering hole?

So the boys and I are headed out for a "boys night out" tonight and I guess we are going to this sports bar called Wankers Korner! This name just fu*king kills me :rotflmao: It's supposed to be loaded with talent and guaranteed fights every hour on the hour. Just thought i'd share this with you all and find out some of the names of your local watering holes and what makes them your regular spot to kick back with the fellas over a cold one. :cheers: Mechanical Bulls, Bitches and Budweiser are always a plus!

I raise a toast to the HQ family :cheers:

some of the pubs RSTB and i drink in:

stair arms hotel - cos all our friends go down there and there is 1 or 2 nice barmaids/waitress`s down there (just ask nighty!)

the tower - for a nice quiet pint, its in a very small village so if we want some peice and quiet we go down.

the goblin hall - if we want to have a few games of pool while the jute box is blaring good tunes thats the place to go! and great for a stop while out riding as its right at the foot of the hill trails! (just ask nighty again!)

if wer up for a great full on night out, into edinburgh is THE place to go, and people wonder why its called the 24 hour city! (and again, just ask nighty!)

there is others but these are the pubs/places we mostly go to.

Edited by tithead