where to buy pyramid racing reeds?

stu

ive got the pyramid racing reeds and cages on my shee and im pretty sure the reed petals are worn/bent/fooked!! the reeds dont close against the cages proporly and so i was looking into getting some replacements. everything here in UK is sooo bloody expensive im calling on you guys in te US to help me out! :clap: where would you say the best place to pick up a set would be and how much $$ should i be looking to pay??

cheers

stu B)

Id never go near atv world again mate.... i ordered a few jets and some bleed nipples about a year and a half ago, they never sent them so i phoned and cancelled the order, everything was sweet! since then ive got 2 invoices for 60pounds each for these mystery parts!! f*ck them. if atv world is the only option id rather ship them from across the pond good ol stealerships huh :bolt:

if youve got a nice set let e know tats...i cant believeyou let some go for a bill!! ill give you that for just looking for me!! :P and mayber another bill for the reeds?! :headbang:

i need them because each reed has a different gap btween it and the cage this isnt right no??

stu

Edited by stu