QuadingIsLife...mystery question

QuadingIsLife: to ban? or not to ban?  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted to ban him. Not because he is an absolute fool, and has no reason to be here.........but because when confronted, he just keeps his shit up, and continues to ba an ass. Give it up son. All of the stupidity is NOT funny. It is what it is. STUPID, ANNOYING, and although you don't think so, BORING. I read a few posts you replied to, minus the bullshit, and they were fine. Almost acceptable.

Quadin'

Give up the jewish bagels, scorpian juice, and your assinine, disrespectful responses, and I will rescind my vote to ban you.

You will get farther in life making friends than you will making enemies.

Monk

Uh oh... it's gettin neck and neck now, lol. Thought I'd put a vote down to keep the "don't ban him" in the lead. Who cares what he says... if you don't like it, don't read what he posts, simple as that. The people who constantly complain about him are more immature than most of his remarks are. Geez... are we all mentally growing yonger or what?? I'm 19, physically 20 on the 17th... and god knows my brain is going to have the mentality of a 20 yr old instead of a 4 yr old. Grow up people!! :roll:

Here's an abstract thought for all you "thinkers" out there. Story problem...

There's a retarded guy in your neighborhood that by co-incedence inherited a large amount of property. Everybody in town knows him and knows he's retarded. The retarded guy is OK most of the time but he does some strange stuff. If he sees you at McDonalds he'll sit at your table and eat your fries no matter who you're there with. He pees on the tires of your car 'cause he thinks it's fun to be like a dog. etc.

The cool thing about the retarded guy is that he always lets everyone ride on his property. And he's always there. ALWAYS THERE. Watching and making comments about everything you do. It's annoying but he is so dedicated to ATVing that you just roll your eyes and keep riding.

One day the city planner {who also knows the retard} decides to annex the retards property and put up a Chucky Cheese. They promise the retard hat if he sells the property he will be able to go to Chucky Cheese any time he wants. The retard loves Chucky Cheese.

Now here's the problem. You know the city planner is secretly trying to get the retard put in a home where he will be strapped to a chair and forced to watch Love Boat re-runs for the rest of his life.

On the other hand he really messed up a date you had going on with some college hotty that was visiting your neighbor; when he sat down with you and ate your fries and then peed on the tires of your freshly cleaned car.

What are you gonna do???

I say leave the retard alone. He obviously lives for ATVing. If you get him thrown into the "home" he will just become a violent retard and a burden on our tax system and the Chucky Cheese will go out of business after 4 years anyway and that whole riding area will be lost. AND most importantly we will lose an advocate for our sport.

I voted to let him stay :D

he doesn't bother me. I didn't vote on this because there wasn't the "I don't care" option. he has provided no insight as to what this site is for, but when I see his name in a post, i just skip over it and scroll down because I KNOW his post will have nothing to do with the question at hand. I don't really care if he takes up space, my down arrow key works just fine. if I could use my scroll mouse, I would be a happy person!!!! That's all it takes.. Just skip over his post if you don't like it. I personally have the time to read his nonsense. I am busy elsewhere..