Banshees still race in the GNCC

death rider

ive started raceing the GNCC series, and while im racing a raptor this year, and probably a YFZ the next year, i have still seen a few Banshees racing this, AND doing well, just cause there old, dont mean they still cant t race in the woods, and the few that ive seen for the most part, we hanging with the new breed of 4 strokes,

For many years there was plenty of pros riding them too.

i cant race my shee in the GNCC , only because i got it set up too wide and too long for it, but HAILS to the ones that are still racing them in the trees,

• 3 weeks later...
ive started raceing the GNCC series, and while im racing a raptor this year, and probably a YFZ the next year, i have still seen a few Banshees racing this, AND  doing well, just cause there old, dont mean they still cant t race in the woods, and the few that ive seen for the most part, we hanging with the new breed of 4 strokes,

For many years there was plenty of pros riding them too.

i  cant race my shee in the GNCC , only because i got it set up too wide and too long for it, but HAILS  to the ones that are still racing them in the trees,

278919[/snapback]

My buddy i ride with races the gncc and said the same thing. even though he races a yfz he said there are banshee that race that do well. he wanted me to and i was considering it until i had my crash weekend before last.

Tim