englishtown this Sunday 11.7.04

mgty3whlr

We have been to the track many times, and the dyno,we know how fast our shit is, your shit is fast so bring it to Beach Street and run with some other fast guys,and then will see, but you better take that sissy, i mean wheely bar off. You said you cant get any good runs at e town, they will be lineing up for you at Beach street,its the place to be if you think your shit is fast,and we will come to e town, but make it worth are while, we dont want to come all that way for nothing

the place to be for me is e-town

I never said my shit is the fastest but I'll race anybody at any time when ever e-town is open I'm there my shit isn't even dailed in yet but I'll still race you I haven't even sprayed it yet and I'll race you just come down to e-town

listen we can talk shit all we want I'm never going to beach street call me what you want you came on here talking shit about me you want me come to me thats all I'm saying shit talking will get you know where lets line them up and let the bikes do the talking

yes you can come all this way and go home very upset

I'm done with you come down and beat me then you can talk shit until then keep your mouth shut