SAN ANDREAS

Andreas update:

Max Muscles

Max Stamina

Loads of tats

Sweet cornrolls

3 cribs

One pimped out ride...

Maxed the muscles too the guy looks like a horse now. Too tired of tapping to get the stamina. I got the lowrider and put everything on it including Nos so then I take it out into the street to try it out, hit the nos then hit a bunch of other stuff. I'm exploring all the cheat codes so I have all the houses that I can get. Sometime I'm going to have to get serious and beat it normal like I did the previous two games.

I found the double ended dildo I was disappointed that they didn't make it so that you shoved through the enemies ear or punched out an eye with it.

Where is the trailor park at with the monster truck?

you need to have the 2nd island (san fierro) unlocked... but if you do, you just go all the way west to santa maria beach, then search around there for the bridge to cross into the next island, and once u cross the bridge there is a street right after the bridge to take a left, u go down that street, and right when u get on that street directly on your right is a wall, and thats the trailor park, so u go further down the road until u see the opening in the fence, u drive in, and on the right hand side of the tralior park (if u are park at the entrance) the truck will be sitting there. its sitting in the middle of this path thing going around the trailor park. but be advised, there is another little truck in there too, so if u see that one i dont want u thinking that that is the one i am talking about. this monster truck is huge, its almost as tall as the linerunner (big rig) and it has 4 wheel steering for tight turns, and the 4 wheel steering lets it do some nice donuts. you can also drive over peoples cars which is fun, i did that all last night...

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andreas update:

Max Muscles

Max Stamina

Loads of tats

Sweet cornrolls

3 cribs

One pimped out ride...

Maxed the muscles too the guy looks like a horse now. Too tired of tapping to get the stamina. I got the lowrider and put everything on it including Nos so then I take it out into the street to try it out, hit the nos then hit a bunch of other stuff. I'm exploring all the cheat codes so I have all the houses that I can get. Sometime I'm going to have to get serious and beat it normal like I did the previous two games.

I found the double ended dildo I was disappointed that they didn't make it so that you shoved through the enemies ear or punched out an eye with it.

Where is the trailor park at with the monster truck?

you need to have the 2nd island (san fierro) unlocked... but if you do, you just go all the way west to santa maria beach, then search around there for the bridge to cross into the next island, and once u cross the bridge there is a street right after the bridge to take a left, u go down that street, and right when u get on that street directly on your right is a wall, and thats the trailor park, so u go further down the road until u see the opening in the fence, u drive in, and on the right hand side of the tralior park (if u are park at the entrance) the truck will be sitting there. its sitting in the middle of this path thing going around the trailor park. but be advised, there is another little truck in there too, so if u see that one i dont want u thinking that that is the one i am talking about. this monster truck is huge, its almost as tall as the linerunner (big rig) and it has 4 wheel steering for tight turns, and the 4 wheel steering lets it do some nice donuts. you can also drive over peoples cars which is fun, i did that all last night...

I found the monster truck one night. I swam acrooss the water as soon as I touched land 4 stars instantly, booked ass into the trailer park, and woohoo a monster truck, the thing took a hell up a bashing from the cops before I finally lost it in the lagoon by the international airport!!!

2 player free-roam isnt that good, i mean it is, but its not split screen... so u cant go far apart from the other person. like if they are stand still, and u try and run away from them, there is like an invisable barrier wall. and a message says that u cant go any further...

for the parachute it is in dowtown los santos... at the top of the highest building...

well i gotta go to school :shootself: , but if anybody wants further directions to the parachute i will be home at like 2:15 so u can IM me then and i will tell you. my AIM is BosRedSoxx137

more on parachute!!!

I searched the cop shop, an one of the rooms was a shower  room. There is a purple two headed dildo in there .  You can pick it up an use it as a weapon.

Im like whats this purple thing? as soon as it hit my weapons box

I broke out :rotflmao: .

Do you just use it as a club or is it a more creative beatdown?

you can use it as a gift to your girlfriend, like the flowers in the gas station! just hit L1 when you pick up her!

best way to make really easy money: ITB Inside Track Betting.

Head to Downtown Los Santos with about $30,000 and

bet on the worst horse 11/1 or 12/1, with the 30 grands you have three chances, if you win take your 100 grands or more and keep beting, i made 1 million in 5 minutes...

Shoot man I've been running around for the whole game wearing heart boxers, a white tank, gold chain, a pink watch, leopard cowboy hat, socks with sandals, and the plastic glasses with the big fake nose on em. All that with blonde cornrows. Funny as hell when he's trying to act like a hardass looking like that!

Shoot man I've been running around for the whole game wearing heart boxers, a white tank, gold chain, a pink watch, leopard cowboy hat, socks with sandals, and the plastic glasses with the big fake nose on em. All that with blonde cornrows. Funny as hell when he's trying to act like a hardass looking like that!

:lol::lol::headbang: That is too much! :lol: Too bad you couldn't get us a screen shot of that!!

Hmm...maybe I'll try to see if the digicam could grab it...

Parachute: Ok look at the map. Find Mulholland intersection (big freeway mess at north end in middle of Los Santos). If you follow the main road south from there you'll have 2 VERY large highrises on your right. The southern one has an entrance (marked by a yellow arrow) on the northeast corner. The entrance takes you to the roof, only thing up there is the parachute and a big ass drop!

How do you pimp out your own car and put nos on it and stuff? How do you raise your sex appeal too. Im fixing on gettin some poon sometime and the hookers dont like me.  :confused:  I got full muscle and it went up a little, but im stumped.

Sex Appeal Stats

Clothes 60% based on clothes,haircuts,and tattoos you purchase.

Vehicle 40% Determined by the last vehicle you drove; points deducted for damage to the vehicle.

another fun thing is to go down town and get a motorcycle go to the building where you can paracute and drive over the icon. now your bikes on top of the roof.get the paracute and drive of the building....you can do some filps on your bike and bail off and pull your rip cord pull back on the left stick to slow down.you can even just stay on the bike(if you land on the wheels you wont die or get hurt)

The red dot is the building you can paracute off of.

map.jpg

Edited by Banshee~

This thread is OUTTA CONTROL!! :lol:

How many of you new GTA guys have been driving around for real and have had GTA relapse ?

Like with those idiots cut you off... Damn out of uzzi's, grab the dildo from the glove box and chase the bastard down.. Or tried jaking a cop car or even a taxi?

Hopeful the answer is no, but thoughts have ran through my mind, just gotta control until I get home!

Ya'll hear about the bank robbery the other day in Richardson or Plano, those guys had AK-47's they shot the hell out of police cars crashed the get away car shot up some more stuff and stole another get away car. And still are on the lose.. Must have been Xperienced GTA gamers!!

I just happened to be layed up in bed that day sick, I hope I didn't have some sort of mind trip. Since I havn't found no extra cash lying around I presume I am in the clear...