banshee's watch out!

graves

yeah, I was reading farther into it last night and saw that you weight and balance the crank. My buddies 330 isnt to bad but after riding around for a day it definitely gets on your nerves compared to when he has his true 250 engine in it.

My main question is that if you can get it weighted to how a 370 feels, do you think you can go further and more dynamically balance the crank so that it would be able to feel more like somewhere in a 310 or true 250 would be?

Would this setup be good in the woods or is it just to much power and lack of long long term reliability? And if so is it possible to make a little smaller version that would be for the average every day rider that needs a top end to last for 40 hours at the minimum.

I've got more then 40 hrs. on mine already using the same piston. That's something I could never get out of my 3mil 310 on alky. It's hard to explain to everyone how reliable and over engineered this set up is. I feel the consumers have been frightened by the lack of reliability on some of the other kits out there. This set up was designed right...no bandaids there.

I used the 370 as an example of how it vibrated cause I was comparing it to my 310. It vibrates a little more then that....a 370 does too. If you've ever been on a cr500 and seen how terrible those shake you will really appreciate this set up, it's incredibly smooth.

I suppose you could trail ride this monster but quite honestly why? A motor this size does go through some fuel and would probably be counter productive to a long trail ride. I also think a 100 hp trail machine is over doing it a bit. :blink: This motor was designed for full throttle blasts through the sand, the dirt, flat track racing, drag racing, hll climbs, ect...

Edited by 500Sabertooth

with the amount of r&d sabertooth , calvin and others have into this,us double lungers have good reason to worry.this is where hp to weight ratio will play a big part.the numbers they are getting this early in the game are getting me a bit worried.