Hazleton PA

cyp65

They are some sick hills there in shamokin. I hate trying to climb the hills aorund Hazleton like that anymore because I dont have a good group of guys to ride with and therefore no help if I get stuck or crash. I'll def have to look into shamokin because I need a challenge like that.

you do notice that is a 85 tri-z 250 three wheeler going up that hill?? i love to take it up there to show all the 4 -wheelers what we elders used to ride!!!

I remember back in the 80's when three wheelers were all over that hill. The honda Big Red was the machine to own till the 200X came out. I don't recall see'ing that many 2 stroke 3 wheelers at Coal Hill, but the Honda 110's, 185's and 200's, honda had three 200cc three wheeler models, the M, the S and the X and they were all over that hill in the 80s. The 350X was released in '87 and they were seen up the hill. I have a freind who ride a 350X at coal hill to this day. There's always two 250r three wheelers riding at coal hill. Those guys are always ridin and they go up the steepest, hardest climbs there. The first time Iv ever climbed Coal Hill was on my cousin's Honda 110. We we'rnt doin' the steep side, but one of the easier hills to the top, but still pretty hairy on an unsuspended 110.

nate did you get Josh's powervalve YZ motor in your tri z frame yet ???

• 2 weeks later...
i live over here in dallas, by wilkes barre....i gotta get over that way in the spring when its warming up....do some riding

275244[/snapback]

i live like 15 min from wilkes barre, drums, ride in freeland/hazleton

meat , are we going to be able to set up another ride like last years coalfeast . I would love to get out there again and I am sure Jason and the others feel the same . Is it cool with the police yet

???????

if so sometime next year when weather is nice again!!!!

Ohhhh does anyone ride ther in the winter on sleds that would be the shit hitting going up that on a sled instead of the bashee