Skinny People Wanted

Hey guys and gals.....

I have at least 10 pairs of THOR (core 3 & 4) riding pants that are left overs from last years styles. All brand new. Retail prices range from $80-140.

The only sizes I have left are 30 and 32. If you are in need of some new riding gear, let me know.

Im blowing them out for $40 shipped or $60 for 2....bout the same price as a new pair of Levi's.

I take paypal

Edited by dunegoony

You guys are killin' me. I haven't laughed that hard in quite a while :rotflmao:

And UPS... you sure do know your bowel disorders! Either you're a vetrinarian or a proctocologist.

I actually do have Celiac disease which when I consume Wheat, Barley, Rye or Oats will cause a distended belly and severe abdominal pain. But lately I've been staying glutin free and now I look like this...

have you done any liver flushes latly? you seriously need to stick to your diet. are you loosing any hair at all? you need to clean up your diet. you will be verry sorry if you dont. i know a lot about how to straiten you out if you have any questions just ask. im a self educated doctor. i know more than most doctors you have been to. what medication do they have you addicted to? doctors suck bottom line. i dont even have health insurence thats how much i hate them. i would rather suffer than go to them stupid people. heres a funny pict i found. i hope i dont have to visit one of these dudes. you actually couldnt pay me to visit this guy. :lol:

I'm not on meds. There's really nothing you can do with celiac other than eat right.

In my defense I was sticking it out too. It one of the reasons I have my hands back so far... so you can't see that I'm making my belly stick out :rolleyes:

So what kind of home remedies do you have for "liver flush"?

Why don't you reply by email so this can sell his pants without this on there... IHRbearings@peoplepc.com

lol, ok

tommorrow i will tell you all i know about your situation. :lol:

i feel for ya. so meny people have physical disorders. all from as complicated as lung cancer to the common cold. and i know how to cure them. i want people to know that i didnt invent the cure so i cant take credit for other peoples discoveries. just like i cant take credit for the first person who realized that lightening the flywheel will add power the ya banshee. im only a condunite of good. i i will help who ever has physical troubles or mental trouble or what not i will let you know every thing. my most recent help full use fullness was i helped someone with there personal relation ship with there best friend.,.... there loved one. witch some times means more to me than than physical problems. again im not bragging im not god. but if you have any confict just let me know after all im just a screen name that could save your life. or more importanly to you.... some one you love. take care. and it looks like its all over for the red sox yeah? :lol::shootself: