Tyler Lenig's Cannondale

Meat

Hey guys, anyone who follows the GNCC series should know who Tyler Lenig is.... well I was just surfin' GNCCracing.com and found a picture of his cannondale that caught fire during the last GNCC at the West Virgina race. Check it out, its a pretty "cool" picture....

TylerLenig.jpg

Edited by Meat

taken from gnccracing.com

"Tyler Lenig's Smoking ATV

Saturday morning's ATV race at the Mountaineer GNCC played host to one of the most bizzare moments in GNCC history. Four-Stroke Stock contender Tyler Lening's Cannondale caught on fire during the race, and basically burnt to the ground!

Tyler was unhurt in the incident, but his finances will feel the burn of his entire machine being tosted.

Can you help a brother out? The QuadZone.com website has started a fund to help Tyler get back on four unburnt wheels. Visit this link to see what you can do to help.

Tyler doesn't know what happened, he was just riding and suddenly his machine caught fire! He's just 17 years old, and since he's a Junior in High School and competes in the GNCCs full time, he really doesn't have the money to buy a new quad. Every little bit helps."

ELKA SHOCKS.....

Tyler5.jpg

Edited by Meat

Tyler's quad is a complete loss, Tire Balls and Elka shocks are a few of the major components lost. He watched his quad burn, counting all the pops from his tire balls, and nothing could be done.

He's just a Junior in High school and doesn't have a job. He's lost more than $8000 in this fire.

Tyler is a neighbor of mine, and he is Women's champ Traci Cecco's nephew.

Pics courtesy of quadzone.com

ENGINE......

Tylerengine.jpg

Tylershock.jpg

Edited by Meat

Hope Tyler can get another quad to finish the season...

He's got a cannondale donated to him and he raced it in todays gncc. I think the Quadshop was his main sponsor and hooked him up with the quad. Elka donated shocks, Tire Balls gave him new tireballs and there were a bunch of other aftermarket companies that came to the rescue. the gncc community is good like that. :headbang:

:o:blink::o Holy Shit! :huh: That sucks!

He's got a cannondale donated to him and he raced it in todays gncc. I think the Quadshop was his main sponsor and hooked him up with the quad. Elka donated shocks, Tire Balls gave him new tireballs and there were a bunch of other aftermarket companies that came to the rescue. the gncc community is good like that. 

Very good to hear...always nice to hear of people helping others in the racing community out. :cheers:

what are tireballs?

a flat-proof tire inflation system based on individual balls or air cells. ;)CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
260 a wheel for tireballs, f*ck me running!

yea pretty crazy huh. They really do work tho, its ashame they're so damn expensive. I hear they're a bitch to mount and its best to have your tires and rims sent to tireballs and have them install em. mo money mo money. All the Pro XC racers use em and get em for free, but us poor poor amaeturs must shell out $1100 to stay competitive.