SCAMMER! check out this guys quad

Minkia38

damn dude you ruined all the fun. I'd tell him 2 grand and i'll send you the money via-mail..along with a can o whoop ass

This guy isn't quite as dumb as he appears to be I guess. Good at playing stupid though. Hope no one gets scammed

Like Minkia said he wants it Western Unioned to him so getting a valid address would be damn near impossible...I've been emailing him back and forth for a few days now, I'm having fun just seeing all the ignorance in his emails! Check this retard out.....

Dear Sir,

I know this sounds odd but this is the truth : the quad is not mine.It is my brother`s .He left to Florinda and left the quad home in Arizona where he lives.He asked me to sell the quad for him.I have posted the quad on many websites to sell it fast , for my brother.I live in New York .It is nobody home in Arizona and i will have to fly to show you the Atv. If you send me the money i will know for sure that you want to buy it and i will know taht i won`t fly from New York to Arizona for nothing.If you send me the money i will have to go to Arizona to pick them up . So tell me if you you want to send me the funds there and i will go to buy a ticket to Arizona to come and deliver the qaud to you.

Thank you very much

rill, Travis C." <travis.merrill@upbna.com> wrote:

That is great and all but like I said before I can't see paying that much money for a 4 wheeler without seeing it before I buy it, and when I say that I mean seeing it in person. Why can't I drive to where the banshee is at and take a look at it? If all is well, I'll pay you your asking price...simple as that. Just out of curiousity, where did you get those exhaust pipes from? Never seen anything like that before....also I noticed it has a kicker mod by Holyman....Did Jesus fix your kickstarter?

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 3:41 PM

To: Merrill, Travis C.

Subject: RE: 2000 Yamaha Banshee

My name is Rodney Roberts and Christin Swaim is just a nick name :)

I forgot to tell you that i willl include the shipping cost in the price of the quad.

You will have to pay only for the quad.

Thanks

"Merrill, Travis C." <travis.merrill@upbna.com> wrote:

Only thing is, I'd rather drive and get it opposed to paying shipping cost for it...cheaper for me to do that. Another thing though, your email says your name is Christin Swaim, but your address says Rodney Roberts. Can you explain that?

Thanks

Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 6:40 AM

Dear Sir,

The quad is located for the moment in Arizona .I will send it to you .I tell you that is everything allright with it. Tell me if you want this way because i told you that i have many customers and they are wainting an answer too.

I will shipp immediatly after you send me your full name and address .

Here is mine :

RODNEY ROBERTS

35-48 EAST PLUEFIELD

PHOENIX,ARIZONA

US

"Merrill, Travis C." <travis.merrill@upbna.com> wrote:

Email will be fine for now, where do I have to go to look at the banshee? I can't buy it without looking at the 4 wheeler....

Sent: Sun 10/10/2004 8:09 AM

Cc:

My brother is not always near me.And if i give my brother`s number to all the customers i have for this Atv .....imagine that.So you can give me a phone number where i can call you or we will discuss by e-mail.

Thanks

"Merrill, Travis C." wrote:

Why don't you give me your brother's phone number then? I don't have a phone either...I'm really interested in the banshee, it's definitely a one of a kind!!

Sent: Sat 10/9/2004 1:46 PM

Cc:

Because i don`t have a phone right now.I willl call you from my brother`s cell phone.

Thanks

Why can't I call you?

Sent: Sat 10/9/2004 10:07 AM

Cc:

Subject: Re: 2000 Yamaha Banshee

Please send me your phone number and i will call you .

Thanks

I was interested in the banshee you have listed for sale, can you give me a phone number to contact you?

Thanks,

Travis

NewYork.... Arizona....??????

ask him why he has it listed in a LOCAL northern california classified site. In his ad, he says he is from sacramento. :wacko:

freakin dumb@ss.... pissed me off again after i read that last post :shootself: