sucky deal

chipdog

That tank is badass. I've been wanting an oversized tank but don't really want a fugly bastard on my banshee. That think really looks good. So you have the front fenders, but it eliminates the tank plastic correct? What about clearance, looks like a standard stem will work okay, am i wrong?

Edited by sredish

So you have the front fenders, but it eliminates the tank plastic correct? What about clearance, looks like a standard stem will work okay, am i wrong?

tank plastic is gone, clearance is perfect and it is stock stem. as an added bonus the tank actually weighs less than the stock tank, plastics, and bolts put together being the fact it only has two mounting bolts by the seat and then two little clamps under the bars. but when filled up with 4 gallons it weighs the same as if you had 2.2 gallons with everything stock ;)

chipdog, you should really make this race. It is the last one for the season. It will give you a good idea of what to expect for next year since you what to race all of them. It will help you decide what type of setup you need on your bike or how you need to practice. Also you will see how fun it is and the great people you meet. :cheers:

Hell yeah chipdog, looks great, shee's ready to run it! You got plenty of time before Carlsbad, make the plans and be there if you can.

That does really suck ABM, Los Lunas sounded like a great course, and was alot closer than Las Vegas, heh. Oh well, that tire I cut in Socorro is toast so I gotta get a new set of fronts, at least I got a little time to get 'em before the next race...