just in case canada gets frisky.....

Minkia38

$10k! that's a good price! I'll take two!

Seriously, If i had the cash to burn i'd get it... Then replace the "replica" gun with some sort of cap-gun mechanism so i can go around shooting big ass powder caps. I'd take a saturday evening when everyone's out doing yard work & drive around the neighborhoods around here and pick up some buddies, some girls, whoever wants to jump in and party in the big "cap gun cruiser".

Remember: boys don't grow up, their toys just get more expensive....

Next up...tank.

$10k! that's a good price! I'll take two!

Seriously, If i had the cash to burn i'd get it... Then replace the "replica" gun with some sort of cap-gun mechanism so i can go around shooting big ass powder caps. I'd take a saturday evening when everyone's out doing yard work & drive around the neighborhoods around here and pick up some buddies, some girls, whoever wants to jump in and party in the big "cap gun cruiser".

Remember: boys don't grow up, their toys just get more expensive....

Next up...tank.

i want that why dont we all chip in a little bit of money and buy it.. we could have turns a week at a time with it..just think about it the cap gun cruiser... []D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[] it crusin threw town :headbang:

and lee nice quote on the grow up thing

heck you don't need that to take over our country - right now all you need is a slingshot and a stern voice. Our trucks are worn out and were "inadequate" and out dated 15 years ago with no replacements made or parts to support them since. Our helicopters are 90 repair hours to 1 flight hour and are 40 years old. Now the pride of our Navy is 4 rebuilt 2nd hand diesle/electric subs - unfortunatly the first to try to cross the altantic caught fire and left 1 dead 9 sick and the sub without power in 30 foot seas alone for 2 days with only cell phones to comunicate. Onyl us rednecks with sharp sticks left banghead