1985 Suzuki LT250R

westexgt

Selling a 1985 Suzuki LT250R ATV. Quad has fmf pipe and silencer, uni airfilter, DG nerf bars, .190 douglas wheels, new yellow plastics, new seat cover, Twis throttle, wiseco piston, boyseen reeds, fresh top end. Looking to get $1800 obo. WE have alot of other quads and dirtbikes forsale also. My cell is 631-4886 call anytime. Bike is located in Texas.

Kevin

1985250R.JPG

Yeah Im curious as to what the shipping will be to North Carolina. I am very interested but want have money for another 3 weeks. Also I never heard back from you about the other quads you have for sale. And one question about suzuki is that you said you have wiseco piston in it so is it a stock bore or has it been bored out.

Only other quad is an 2002 LT50, we are keeping the banshees. And I also have a 2001 RM 125 spotless never been laid over for $1850. We come across a bunch of 4 wheelers and dirtbikes, so if you ever need anything hit me up. Also the LT 250 is getting the top end taking off tomorrow, and getting some light port work from Texas Sand, and then going over everything. Something I like to do before I sell a quad.

Kevin