Clutch lockup/footpeg room?

snowprophet1

nyuk, you'd be suprised who he really is. Not a knuckle head in the least. And in fact he is faster then probably everybody on this board banghead

I do prefer the direct drive covers as well. Ive looked at your covers too andy, and maybe the reason you find it so funny that he said that is because your's are almost identical to scotts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nyuk, you'd be suprised who he really is. Not a knuckle head in the least. And in fact he is faster then probably everybody on this board banghead

I do prefer the direct drive covers as well. Ive looked at your covers too andy, and maybe the reason you find it so funny that he said that is because your's are almost identical to scotts

wouldn t be a big feat sonny, less than 1% of hq members have purpose built drag bikes.

Faster than NYUK! <_< Did I read that right?

Yea my covers do look just like Direct Drive. As a matter of fact I COPIED THEM!!!!

Yea funny how that works, I call them up and try to buy LARGE amounts for a discount. SOOOOO, whats a business man to do? Ain't like you never made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich before. DID YOU FU8888888ING INVENT IT?

man you grandriverracing can not get a brake every forum I go on you are defending your company rather then promoting it. I seen nyuk old bike run and ran against it and here of a couple of other bikes and I can tell you know your shit. it seems like you sponser more people then you have paying customers

this is coming from somebody that dose not have one product from grr on my bike.

Sweet :D I now have three happy customers. Oh wait you said you didn't buy anything :unsure:

Mabey I should just start paying customers to go somewhere else!

Anyway, I'm used to it. I have been going to all the sites since they started. And I know I know my shit too. It just most of the other idiots think they know more. :shootself:

man you grandriverracing can not get a brake every forum I go on you are defending your company rather then promoting it. I seen nyuk old bike run and ran against it and here of a couple of other bikes and I can tell you know your shit. it seems like you sponser more people then you have paying customers

this is coming from somebody that dose not have one product from grr on my bike.

ANDY IS THE MOST HATED ON BUILDER ON THE NET. hated on by everyone but his customers.you get your bike running yet frank? there are some sick sick nitrous bikes in philly right now.

Sweet :D I now have three happy customers. Oh wait you said you didn't buy anything :unsure:

Mabey I should just start paying customers to go somewhere else!

Anyway, I'm used to it. I have been going to all the sites since they started. And I know I know my shit too. It just most of the other idiots think they know more. :shootself:

naaaa, you got 4 happy customers now, me, forcefed, mauk, and the dude i had you build that 350 for.he loves it, he wants a juice set up.

i GOT IT RUNNING. i HAVE BEEN TO E TOWN ONCE WITH IT. i WASN'T REAL FAMILAR WITH THE NEW LECTRONS CARBS AND IT WAS BOGGING OUT OF THE HOLE i TRIED TO DUMP IT AND IT STALLED ON ME BUT i THINK i HAVE IT FIGURE OUTMY EGT WAS ONLY READING 160 AT THE LINE AND IT SHOULD BE AT AROUND 400 TO 500 SO i HAVEN'T USED THE NOS YET UNTIL i GET IT RUNNING RIGHT. WITH A 2.1 BEING MY BEST 60 FT BECAUSE i HAD TO SLIP THE CLUCTHN THE HOLE 60 FT IT TURN A 7.5 ON MOTOR @ 89 IN THE 1/8. ONCE i GET THAT 60 FT DOWN IT SHOULD BE IN THE HIGH 6'S IN THE 1/8 WITH THE NOS i HAVE NO IDEA BUT THE 1 THUR 6 TRANNY i GOT ITS INSANE i LOVE IT IT'S JUST KEEPS ON PULLING

HOW DO YOU RUN WITH THEM NOS BIKES NYUK

MY BIKES JUST BEEN COLLECTING DUST,I AIN T GOT A MINUTE TO SPARE WITH 2 LIL KIDS.in between parting bikes i wanna get the frame coated. the 350 i had built for a friend ,motor right out of the crate, no tuning stays right with the 350 nos bike down there.