04 Banshee for sale or trade for YFZ 450

Keep it, pay it off, then buy a yfz. :cheers:

For example...do you think I'd be able to get the money out of my banshee that I've put into it. No....and not many people are going to buy just a piped/filtered shee for 5g's. I know I wouldn't. :confused:

Here's around 12+k for ya...no way in hell I'd get that back. banghead Hell, I still can't believe I got that much wrapped up into it. :shootself:

RightFront.jpg

Edited by ledofthezep

yeah i only owe like $1000 on it, so I have pretty much came to the conclusion that I am keepin it. I'm not gonna give it away. What is the best thing to do first to it to make it faster. I was gonna switch to the dual air filters and get rid of the stock air box and then I thought about having it ported. Any suggestions.

I bumped my compression with a noss head and I just can't believe the difference. I was shocked. It's snappy and powerful. I think I need to gear it up.

You can get your flywheel lightened too. It won't give you more power, but it will make is "snappier". It goes on the throttle faster and comes off it faster. If you just want to mill the head you can send both the head and the flywheel to Boonman. He'll hook you up.

You can advace the timing a few ways. You can just cust the mounting holes in the stator plate 4.5mm to advance it about 4 degrees. You can buy and adjustable stator plate from ricky stator for $35 or you can get a cut indexing key for the flywheel for around $25. I personnally think the best bet is to go to www.rickystator.com and get an adjustable plate.