Verrrry Intersting, was 9-11 a set up?

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well im confused now.. first, the explosion destroyed the plane so there was nothing left of it, but all the bodies were found?

no never said nothing was left of it, just that a big ol charred plane wasnt left sitting there like some people were saying it should be. it was blown to pieces, yes, but 'remains' were found, of course.

and nick, no not me, im from the midcoast area, about two hours from OOB

Edited by Brooke

Here is my little nutt shell, Who gives a flying f*ck about what if.

How about what is. How about, NORTH KOREA the other day had a 3 mile wide

Mushroon cloud over it. I wonder what make thows :rolleyes: Or there threats of NUCLEAR WAR on us for the past several months . How about Iran and there NUKES. There a Terrorist country . They are also threatning us.

Yep we are in the process of a brilliant war plan and Iraq is the homebase, smack dab in the middle of all these Terrorist countries. Weapons of mass destruction, Irag had them. The Fu^kn U.N. sent out Greeting cards letting them know they were comeing to look around. So they moved the shit. If im not mistaken they were even delayed by Irag when the time came. Then we said F it an went in a week after the U.N dead line. Months before the WAR started we had satilite

photos of Semi trailer convoys with lots of activity in parts allover Iraq. Wich was said to be labrotories and WMB. That sounds to me like an ingenius plan to hide and move something you not suppose to have.

Saddam let terrorist train , recruit , make and breed terrorist in his country. He didnt give a fu^k What was going on as long as no one gave him BS . If someone defied him or did something to his dislikeing he killed them and there families. I seen a tape from 78 were he had seven people dragged out of some political gathering an shot because they did something against him.

As for the World Trade Center It was built to take a direct hit from a plane.

Infact a plane did hit it a few years later after it was built. It didnt fall then now did it. Then in the early 90s some terrorist tried to blow it up and it still diddnt fall.

So then a jet with a shit load of fuel crashed in to it, it had melt down. Weakining, mealting Ibeams , transfereing weight until it could not support itself no more. Then collapsing like a house of cards when the support is removed. If you have ever watched Discovery channel about the World Trade Center. It shows how it was constructed and why it collapsed. The architech an other architechs and physisist

explain this. So it doesnt supprise me the LIL Black box was not found.

The Black box they did find, from the plane that crashed in a field is very sad.

It has passenegers trying to take back the plane and being unsuccessful because they could not breach the cock pit door.

Someone needs to stop these animals, and its the U.S.A .

You may not believe it but the sake of America relies on the outcome of this war and this election. We cannot turn our backs on this and expect it to go away.

Im not worried about money the economy Ect. Im worried about my freedom an so should you. I was born broke, But I was BORN INTO FREEDOM . You say the economy is down and your not making any money, The rich is getting all the tax cuts. Well WAH! The rich gives you your jobs, when they save money they give you raises or expand an give you jobs. There is a shit load of jobs on Monster jobs .com Oh your not qualified. Well sorry all the jobs at wal mart an mc donalds are full. Maybe you can go back to school and get an ejumacation.

This is a fraction of my view on all this shit. Its not directed to anyone, and if your affended well sorry. This is my freedom and its also yours to be pissed.

Dont be an ass!! Get hung like an elephant and get some bush !!! :headbang:

Hmm those of you responding to me and the diesel fuel post. Sorry I dont think I was overly detailed and clear with it my apologies. I was using it more as to explain why there was only a small blast of fire. Mostly to help explain why it was a plane and how 5,300lbs of jet fuel just disappeared in that small explosion.

No diesel engines dont have spark plugs because of its high boiling point. Gas is somewhere well below freezing hence the reason in subzero weather your car still starts. Diesel engines run from the compression.

You can spray diesel on a fire to keep it going, we soaked logs in diesel to help with campfires, burned longer. The thing with it is that it HAS to be heated, you cant take a match and drop it in a bucket of diesel, it will go out, you drop a match in gas it'll explode. Same with jet fuel once that fuel ignited in the plane and blew, it sucked oxygen out from the surrounding air. Cut off oxygen and the fire starves until more is introduced, hence the lingering fires. Read up on a backdraft thats how they happen, room superheats runs out of oxygen, unknowing blue canary opens front door because he sees smoke and BOOM he flys.

I've probably rambled myself out of making since so I'm gonna stop while I'm ahead. Besides I'm a 6-pk down and Monday Night Football is on.

*EDIT* Blue Canaries = Cops.

What do Cops and Firemen have in common?

They both want to be Firemen.

Edited by Fireman-hott

To those who have a problem with Bush sitting in that classroom for a whole 9 minutes after being informed of the first crash ...

No one realized it was an attack until the second plane hit . Why should they , how many other planes had been used as weapons before 9-11 ?

You dont seem to have a problem with Kerry sitting in a meeting room quote: "not being able to think" for 40 minutes after he found out.

Im starting to think some of you wouldnt even get the picture if we were attacked again.

This isnt going to go away until we stop it , and why is it up to us? simple ... name one other country who can? The days of you "blame America first" liberals is coming to an end. Contrary to what you've been spewing the last 30 years , this is the greatest country on earth . :dance: So go ahead and spew away , just as long as you realize it is George Bush's leadership keeping you safe and allowing you to do so .

W-04 :headbang:

Here is my little nutt shell, Who gives a flying f*ck about what if.

How about what is. How about, NORTH KOREA the other day had a 3 mile wide

Mushroon cloud over it. I wonder what make thows :rolleyes: Or there threats of NUCLEAR WAR on us for the past several months . How about Iran and there NUKES. There a Terrorist country . They are also threatning us.

Yep we are in the process of a brilliant war plan and Iraq is the homebase, smack dab in the middle of all these Terrorist countries. Weapons of mass destruction, Irag had them. The Fu^kn U.N. sent out Greeting cards letting them know they were comeing to look around. So they moved the shit. If im not mistaken they were even delayed by Irag when the time came. Then we said F it an went in a week after the U.N dead line. Months before the WAR started we had satilite

photos of Semi trailer convoys with lots of activity in parts allover Iraq. Wich was said to be labrotories and WMB. That sounds to me like an ingenius plan to hide and move something you not suppose to have.

Saddam let terrorist train , recruit , make and breed terrorist in his country. He didnt give a fu^k What was going on as long as no one gave him BS . If someone defied him or did something to his dislikeing he killed them and there families. I seen a tape from 78 were he had seven people dragged out of some political gathering an shot because they did something against him.

As for the World Trade Center It was built to take a direct hit from a plane.

Infact a plane did hit it a few years later after it was built. It didnt fall then now did it. Then in the early 90s some terrorist tried to blow it up and it still diddnt fall.

So then a jet with a shit load of fuel crashed in to it, it had melt down. Weakining, mealting Ibeams , transfereing weight until it could not support itself no more. Then collapsing like a house of cards when the support is removed. If you have ever watched Discovery channel about the World Trade Center. It shows how it was constructed and why it collapsed. The architech an other architechs and physisist

explain this. So it doesnt supprise me the LIL Black box was not found.

The Black box they did find, from the plane that crashed in a field is very sad.

It has passenegers trying to take back the plane and being unsuccessful because they could not breach the cock pit door.

Someone needs to stop these animals, and its the U.S.A .

You may not believe it but the sake of America relies on the outcome of this war and this election. We cannot turn our backs on this and expect it to go away.

Im not worried about money the economy Ect. Im worried about my freedom an so should you. I was born broke, But I was BORN INTO FREEDOM . You say the economy is down and your not making any money, The rich is getting all the tax cuts. Well WAH! The rich gives you your jobs, when they save money they give you raises or expand an give you jobs. There is a shit load of jobs on Monster jobs .com Oh your not qualified. Well sorry all the jobs at wal mart an mc donalds are full. Maybe you can go back to school and get an ejumacation.

This is a fraction of my view on all this shit. Its not directed to anyone, and if your affended well sorry. This is my freedom and its also yours to be pissed.

Dont be an ass!! Get hung like an elephant and get some bush !!! :headbang:

FORMULASPEED! FORMULASPEED! FORMULASPEED (chant) :cheers:

Bullseye...right on...thats what I'm talking about...what he said...

Our invasion on Iraq wasn't about oil...imo it is more about strategic

positioning...but your right about the north koreans, and that compounds

the problem immensely imo. A standoff with one advesary is much easier to

deal with. Have you ever seen the movie Tombstone?

You get too many itchy trigger fingers around you and you could

start ww3 with a sneeze. However, I have had several beers (disclaimer)

Just so I'm not sucked into a liberal versus conservative debate here I said that based on the video it was not a plane. Based on my personal experience with explosive gasses and the video of the space shuttle in 86 {I kinda thought it was 86} I relize that there even after an enormous explosion, human and aircraft parts are recoverable. Think too of the recent shuttle disintigration on re-entry. Who would think that anything would be recovered yet the claim was made that even human remains were recovered. How ever many gallons of fuel were in the "plane" that hit the pentagon obviously could not have burned up in a flash without causing much more widespread damage than shown in the videos. Imagine a water baloon thrown on a wall. It doesn't just stick there it splashes all over and what's left runs on the ground and spreads, Also but the time any relatively soft material {planes if I'm not mistaken are made from laminated aluminum} impact a ridgid surface like a brick wall, lose their shape, and the more layers they penetrate, the more deformed. How could the nose {assuming it was the nose} make such a simetrical hole in one of the final walls it penetrated as shown in the video? Most bullets are made to be aerodynamic like the nose of a plane but mushroom easily when they strike the target unless they are made to penetrate in which case they retain their shape to further penetration. According to the video, the hole with the people standing in front of it appears to me to be made by something designed to make such a penetration.

Finally none of us whether for or against Bush can say with any certainty whether any of this is true because people lie. People lie about anything and everything especially if it benefits them. Because of that none of the people in any public office are trust worthy. Unless Bush is incapable of lying, he is suspect because someone who lies will always lie to cover for themselves first. And those who are against him will lie to benefit themselves. Even with this debate all of our noise for one side or against is for nothing because even if all of us were to agree one way or the other it would not change what has happened and it could not change what will happen. At best you can hope that it will result in exposure of what has happened.

Imagine a water baloon thrown on a wall. It doesn't just stick there it splashes all over and what's left runs on the ground and spreads

Ever seen a propane tank explode? Ever seen a gas tank explode?

Propane is a liquid but some is in the gas state. When it goes do you see liquid propane splash everywhere?

Water is not equal to liquid petroleum products, thats like apples to watermelons, MAJOR difference in reations. On the shuttle columbia went up on re-entry all that fuel made a small boom. Besides didn't you pay any attention to Brookes posting? Bodies WERE FOUND, the black box WAS FOUND, plane parts WERE FOUND. You can theorize all you want about how a plane shouldn't do this when it hit the pentagon, but until YOU show me a demonstration some physist did I'm going with the facts that hae been presented to me.

Holyman ,

Think of it like smashing a pop can on the sidewalk (ok , a beer can for others... yeah , now you got it!) anyways , you've flattened the thing but for the most part it is still circular in shape but all its mass is compacted into that disc .

That might give you a better visual of it penetrating through the walls.

It is still aluminum and would distort more with each wall , Your engines however would probably have the most rigidity and the best chances of surviving an impact .

So if you know your plane is going to crash, climb into an engine ! :blink:

I know Discovery has had a special about this similar to the one they had on the towers.

I think you missed the point. People can say whatever they want to and unless there is conclusive proof one way or the other, it's always someones word against someone elses'. What ever happened at the pentagon, plane, missle, some construction worker after too many bad burritos, doesn't matter because you can't stop what's done, you can't go back and prevent it from happening and at best you can only call those responsible to admit what they've done. And if was Bush you will never know because he will lie about it and if it was Saddam or Bin Laden you will never really know and all that will happen is some people getting upset for a while or worse yet someone else who is innocent losing their lives based on a suspicion. Where does it end? What I'm saying is it really doesn't matter who did it or how it happened.

banghead suddenly i feel like im beating a dead horse. if you choose to ignore the scientific evidence, theres nothing anyone can do to bring you back to the real world here.

small minds are easily amused i guess.

note to self: begin production on video that 'proves' im the queen of the world and everyone should give me their money, worship and candy. queen.gif

Bean burrito ? ... that explains why the grass wasnt charred ! :P

I now see what you meant :whoa:

That would also explain why the hole was perfectly round. If you calculate the diameter of a burrito and the size of the average contruction workers poo shute and apply the dynamics of compressed gas along with the propulsion and explosive characteristics caused by mixing the burrito, cheap pentagon coffee, 4 Camel lights, hashbrowns and 3 over easy eggs he had for breakfast and the long bouncy truck ride to the site you will come up with almost exactly the size hole in the solid concrete wall. If you look closely there are signs of green chiles, flour tortilla and minute traces of Tobasco sauce on the opening in the wall. And forensics have shown that the wall was not impacted but the wall was literally burned away from the rectal flames. So Brooke was right after all. The wall and what caused the damage simply vaporized :blink:

So Brooke was right after all. The wall and what caused the damage simply vaporized :blink:

hey douche bag, i never said anything vaporized.

and if a plane is going fast enough its not necessarily gonna crumple on impact, ever seen pics of objects, like pencils, stuck right into a concrete wall from hurricane force winds?

there i go, beating a dead horse again...

Edited by Brooke