Banshee VS Cannondale...

snowprophet1

My brother in law, who owns his own atv performance shop and charges big money for his mods, raced me at the local drag strip yesterday w/his cannondale. He always would tell my brother how his quad would eat banshees and spit them out. I think he thought he was going to slaughter me, and I know he would have loved that, but it just didn't go his way. Got him by about 10 mph and 1 full second EVERY run, and he was a glutton for punishment. :lol: I hate to say it, but I've just got my hands on some 34mm for Alky, some CPI's, and some good specs for drag porting to do next, in that particular order. If I got him that bad w/my stock carbs and T-5's, I can't wait for him to re-challenge me! :lol: I didn't rub his nose in it, but I know he would have if he could have beat me. I'm sure it hurt his feelings. :cry: I know he'll be back.

good shit man it's always great to see a four stroke fall to the a banshee, Get right on those other mods. tho because you know he'll be back with more mods on his bike.

Right now I have it ported to Race Logic's templates, plus a little extra porting that Race Logic recommended to do for a little more aggresive riders. The cylinders will be carved out a little more radically after next teardown! I must say though, I am extremely happy w/the results of the porting I have. Great for trail and racing (beating) your buddies. If I didn't hear how fast everybody's drag ported banshees were from this site's posts, I would've been happy with what I have. But since banshees CAN go faster yet, why not!! :D