for sale running 2002 Banshee for parts...ctxt

hey all, i just had some serious personal issues come up that require me to sell one of my toys. too bad the Banshee is it.

2002 Banshee blue plastics , no decals other than a vitos piston and snap-on tool sticker on the gas tank. top end was rebuild about 2 months ago bored .040 over and rebuilt with Vitos super stock pistons and rings. broken in properly. this thing runs like a beast. shee'll kick over 1st kick if its been runnin within a week. takes a couple if its been longer than a week or so. a modified air lid is the only other thing done to it. snorkel was cut off and a few holes drilled in it. E-brake has been removed and blocked off with a billet plate also. front tires are original with less than half tread and the rears are DirtDevils 22"tall 11" wide.

it needs a set of rear swingarm bearings approx $35, and is getting due for a set of tie rod ends over the winter. the handlebars are tweeked ever so slightly lower on the left side then right by about 1/2". this quad was rolled before i owned it and was reassembled on a new frame. there is NOT a VIN number on the frame. thus i do not have a title for it. that is why i am selling it "as a parts bike". i bought it about 5 months ago and have wheeled the wee out of it this summer with no problems at all. runs like a beast and loves to throw sand. i ride on private land thats why i didnt sweat haveing a title for it. now, unfotrunately, i have to sell it. however, theres always room for a new project this winter. i also have a set of used Maxxis RAZRs not on rims that will go with the bike and also a set of +2" spacers and studs for the rear axle. that stuff will also come with the bike.

im asking $2800 or best offer. i am located in Rochester, New York. i can deliver it within 150 miles from Rochester if your not local.

email me at TheManifestor7734@yahoo.com with any questions or offers.

thanks for looking.

BTT price drop to $2300 OBO come on guys i gotta get rid of this thing. i just got hit with a big bill and need to sell this pig.

it runs great, drives straight, and i can deliver.

help me out guys it needs a good home.

hello all, buyer backed out because of problems of his own.

Banshee is STILL FOR SALE

help me out guys. a rippin Banshee needs a good home. dont let it be an orphan.

email or PM with any questions.

thanks all for looking

MrMooney, i dropped you a PM. best i could do to meet would be like west ohio, east wisconsin. if i drive somewhere its got to be close enough to dirve back the same day. if still interested write me via email and i ll send over some pics.

everyone else, STILL FOR SALE i have pics available. help me get rid of this thing. it needs a good home.

write me at for pics or with questions themanifestor7734@yahoo.com

thanks