100 mile ride yesterday

I finally got my shee's trailer straight and took her out yesterday. I bet we rode close to 100 miles. From Salisbury MD to Seaford DE. back down south to Princess Anne MD then back to Salisbury on the tracks hitting trails and pits along the way. Was 7 of us. Me,400ex,300ex,ozark 250,350 raptor,and 2 small dirt bikes. Needless to say I had to do alot of stopping and waiting.. :D Had a blast. I dont expect any replys to this. Just bored and wanted to share..

Nothing real bad Holyman. Had to plug a couple of tires on the ozark and 300ex hit a stump and tweaked his front rim a little.. Thats about it. Shee did great! Didnt get over 180 the whole day.Oh and I forgot to put my outterwear back on before we left so I had to pull the K&N 1 time to beat the dust and dirt out of it. Its amazing how much dirt and dust the outterwears trap. I love not having to clean my filter after every ride... Except this time..LOL

Edited by BansheeJerry

7 mile ride long? LOL Hell I wouldnt even break my shee out of the garage for no less than a 10 mile ride. When we go for a long ride we usually start around 9am and ride til at least dark.Personally I like the long rides better than just messing around in one place. I love to explore I have found some interesting finds on those long rides. Many old cars in the middle of the woods, old houses,ect.

Hell no. I always forget-leave my camera at home. I dont even carry a pack of cigs with me because I mess them up let alone my camera. It wouldnt matter anyway because I cant even figure out how to make my shee my avatar...I was worried about a BRUTAL 100 mile @ Hatfield-Mc Coy ride when I was asking about that..The ride I did on the tracks isnt shit as far as I am concerned. I would do that every weekend if I could. I feel any quad should do 100 miles on the railroad tracks as long as the owner puts forth any kind of care-maintenance on it.

I am not too sure it was 100 miles but it was a long way. From Salisbury to Seaford is 25 on the road. Figure there and back (roadway) 50 miles. From Salisbury to Princess Anne is another 20 (road again) So add another 40. Plus we rode many trails and sand pits. Hell I dont know.It could very easily be more or less. All I know is that I had a blast!!! :cheers:

Edited by BansheeJerry