2004 DVX400 trade for 02 or newer Shee

wana trade?

my banshee has. cool head, v-force reeds, boost bottle, stage 2 porting, fmf fattys, newer clutch, 20 over pistons. durablua axel, ac bars front and rear, pro taper handle bars, chrome grill, kenda klaw tires, front rims off set. nerf bars, skid plates. very clean tight quad.

clean title.

let me know

What happened... You bought the dvx and then rode a shee and havn't been able to get rid of the hard on ever since right????

dont worry man I did the same thing. bought a warrior then rode a banshee should have ridden the shee before I ever spent money on a little 4 stroke.

Im jk dude just messin wit ya :rotflmao::rotflmao::headbang::clap:

by the way banshee boy.. How do you like the kenda klaws on the back???? do you ride roads and if you do how do they hold up???? I had razrs and I went through them in 2 months with the road riding I do. I need a hard rubber compound tire... Thanks!!

DV8... check out my post in for sale. ive got a 2002 banshee im gettin rid of. id trade you possibly if you were interested. the top end is fresh rebuild about 2 months ago .040 over with Vitos super stock +6 hp pistons. this thing is definately fun. add some pipes and C YA. it runs and rips but i dont have a title thats why im selling it as "parts bike"

anyways, check my post out and if interested drop me an email or a PM and we can talk more.

thanks