BANSHEE FOR SALE

this banshee i bought in november of 2003. I am a first time banshee rider . I used it about 4 times this year,and now i am going to sell. just dont have the time. plus i have a new born. So if you want a nice banshee that has FMF pipes and is very fast. this is the one. The fenders are white and in good condition. no cracks . the tank is red. i have flame shock covers for it and head light covers. There is a boost bottle on it that i bought a month ago. A K&n filter and nylon sock. Spider track rear tires . It has a new chain that is 2 months old.40.00 chain. I just spent 500.00 getting it tuned up. It runs great. I only put klots oil in it! It has a newer set of carbs in it from a 2000 banshee. Its ready to go. You can have it for 1,500 Any questions call me at 231 894-1607 or cell phone at 231 670-0383. I live in Muskegon mich. And i will drive part way to meet someone. just ask for mike thanks!!!!!!Sorry i dont have pictures. If you need some let me know and ill try to borrow a camera.!

Edited by ironm72