Any mid range pipes

sneeky

I am looking for a set of low to mid pipes,

I am willing to pay around the 300-350 mark shipped to Mt. Isa Qld Australia 4825

i dont know how much shipping is but if you got some pipes to sell let me know and i will buy the best ones i can get for the money

Thanks

Geoff

I got some fatty's with silencers I'll sell you for 325-350 shipped depending on shipping (chrome thats a little beat up, mainly on the inside of the pipes that you dont see, but the one on the outside its got a nice scratch on it), and then I have a set of painted gnarly's that I'd sell you with the silencers for 300-325.

I've got pics on here somewhere of them, let me find them and I'll post them. The painted gnarly's are in great shape.

Ray, sorry man i dont want rockets and i dont realy want to spend that sort of money

thanks anyway

itsmyforte it probably was me but i didnt add them to my watchlist so if you could post the address of the auction i will have another look

Kenr my email has a 1 mb limit so if the pics were bigger it wont allow it, can you please try Dazza_rocks@bigpond.com.au this one should work.

sure i would like to see both sets of pipes if you track them down and pm me would be good.

thanks

here's the pics of the pipes, they are a little big, but I guess thats a good thing in the trying to sell something book......the silencers would go with any of the pipes you'd pick. Now that I look at the black ones, it shows the insides of each pipe mainly, and I think the outsides look nicer, but I'm sure they could use another blast of high temp paint. Both sets are really in good shape physically, aesthetically they could use a little bit of work I guess. Let me know if your interested. Also, if you ever need anything shipped to Australia and have found a cheap price for it on the internet that wont send it or something of the other, or dealership parts that you cant get or anything, I'd be glad to help you out and send it to you. I think I told you that a while ago, if you dont have someone to get the stuff to you, you can always hit me up. I wont charge ya anything or bump up the shipping price for you or anything

yamaha-banshee-01-bikepics-170649.jpg

yamaha-banshee-01-bikepics-170651.jpg

I got some fatty's with silencers I'll sell you for 325-350 shipped depending on shipping (chrome thats a little beat up, mainly on the inside of the pipes that you dont see, but the one on the outside its got a nice scratch on it), and then I have a set of painted gnarly's that I'd sell you with the silencers for 300-325.

I've got pics on here somewhere of them, let me find them and I'll post them. The painted gnarly's are in great shape.

. I think you might have got them the wrong way round there mate!!!

The grarlys are chrome and the fattys are painted

Aren't gnarlys a higher revving pipe than fattys??

does this change your price on the fattys by chance??

I will let you know soon when i make a decision which pipes i wanna get, looking at about five sets!!

ps. Thanks for the offer with regard to the shipping things over for me, realy appreciate it, I will probably be buying some bits and pieces fairly soon so i may just take you up on it.

Ken R

thanks for sending the photo, cant see it yet, connection speed of 29kbps Thats the beauty of living in the australian outback. started downloading it 20 mins ago and at 46% now so ill let you know when its done

Itsmyforte thanks man ill keep an eye on the auction.

cheers

geoff

hey, what do you know, I do have it backwards. I'll sell either for 325 shipped.

The gnarly's are more low end, the fatty's are the midrange and the other ones they make (forget what they're called SST's?), are the more of a top end pipe.