does any one ports banshee engines in south caroli

bluefrog

u looking to build a all out drag motor or a drag/dune bike?? dan hull with a&s racing(517-244-0712) out of michigan built my drag 350 and it hauls ass and i havent had one complaint about it so id give him a hollar and if ya do tell him alex from south carolina sent ya to him, he may not answer the phone cuz its pretty much a one man show but its well worth the wait in my opinion. by the way we race down at pleasent veiw on the first and 3rd friday of each month

Edited by a&sbanshee

does any one ports banshee engines in south carolina if name the prices

i have a motor done by sanford atv in n.c. and it f**king flies. i run 4.30`s in 300ft and mid to high 6`s in the 1/8th. a buddy of mine has one done by them also and his turns 6.30`s & 6.40`s in the 1/8th . give him a calll at 252-438-2730 he can hook u up tell him ted and eddie sent ya.

i got full drag port with a 1-5 override lightweight fly wheel prodesign cool head with a set of domes that dan cut 35.5mm keihin pj's carbs on alky with powerjets power pro exhaust and with pistons gettin the crank trued and welded and other misc labor i ended up having around 2 grand or so total in the motor minus intakes and reeds