Second MX race last sunday

Wassup350

I just raced in my second MX race this last sunday and it was awesome. My friend raced his YFZ450 and we trailerd up together. We also had a big cooler with drinks and had a gas grill and food and everything. First moto i came in 8th out of 17 and coulda came in 7th but this dude cut in front of my right as i was about to pass him :angry: Me and my friend on the YFZ were pretty close most of the race, he passed me early then i passed him after he got caught up in some stuff then i ended up finishing in front of him who finished in 11th. Then the second moto sucked, i spun too much outta the hole and got caught behind like 3 dudes who got tangled up that im pretty sure i coulda passed once i got into 3rd. I held position most of the race though and ended up in like 8th after a long battle with a predator. Anyone who is interested in MX all i have to say is work out!!! Its a tough sport and you will get arm pump pretty bad if you dont work out more. I'll post some pictures once i get some.