heres some pics of my latest project

Southside Motorsports

I have a 1991 kx 125 also, the black river in port huron usually has alot of sleds that come out and drag. But even better is anchor bay......there are no official classes or anything but all the big guns come out to anchor bay.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have to come check it out as well. We have several sleads that we might want to run. I have an old pea shooter(89,cr) 125 also. I might go to maltby hills tommorow with a couple of other guys to do a huge loop.

Hopefully I get the time to go, if you want to try to run your monster up there once, give me a shout. I know for sure that dusty d's would be a great tunning area for it though.

I will let you know......But for sure this winter you should come up....I am going to setup a big weekend on the black river and have all the fast MI, drag quad guys come up. You should bring up any one that you know with a fast drag quad, bike, or sled.

I didn't get to go this weekend, but zack said the sand is nice and wet and the whoops shrunk. So you can haul ass up the hill. I told mark about it, for sure I might take a couple of sleads out there. Would be a good testing ground if its nice and flat. It chunks up pretty good out here anymore.

Do you just want a Mono-Block cylinder for a stock stroke or do you want one for a stroker? I can call up Brad Tyson and ask him if he knows of any he will hook me up. I don't have my 420 cylinders any more. Let me know

definately oldbanshee....just let me know.... even if you didn't want to go that route we could have brad triple port your stock cylinders and some other stuff........what kind of riding/racing do you want to do with it ??

I do aggresive trail riding, and some playing on the local tracks here. We have a couple right near my house now.

I already have 34mm flat slides, and a pretty cool intake on my bike. Would like to use the t5's because they don't stick out too far. You'll have to take her for a rip and let me know if it is poo or not.

Dusty's is open to anyone, except during hunting season. No sticker or spark arrestors requiered. Just leave a 5 dollar tip so he can put gas in his heavey equipment to maintain the trails.

So far, meadows in lazurne, bull gap, and Dusty's are the best places to ride in the state. My Cousin Dave owns land in atlanta, and he insists it will top all of these other area's. I haven't been up there to where he's talking about yet. If you ever wanted to hitch a ride with me. I have a 2 place and a 3 place trailer.

Heck If I get to know the person sometimes I let them use one of my machines. The only thing that ever gets in the way of riding is my retarded ass 430 till 3 am shift at TTE.

www.michigandirtslingers.com Give it a try, you'll get to see more of dusty's and bull gap. I think I'm the only one that ever posted pics of meadows soo far. The open sections are awesome at meadows.

Dusty's drag strip with some pro wedges would be an awesome testing ground for your rocket. I had fun layin a whooping down on a few of the newer built up thumpers. I didn't get to race the guy I wanted to though, maybe next season.

sounds awesome. you should give a shout some time when you go riding. im always up for a ride on the banshee. gettin cold this time of year, im hopin to get one more warm weekend to ride.

My grandparents have a place just north of atlanta! I love riding on the wide groomed trails up there, you can really haul a$$. let me know when you head up that way, i have made that drive it seems like hundreds of times. I appreciate the offer for a ride, but if i go will probably bring a few other people. we usually haul a 3 or 4 place trailer up with us.

rode bull gap trails once, really liked it. it was in the summer so it was extremely dusty.

What is the "meadows of Luzerne" that you are talking about?

seriously shoot me a notice when you are gonna ride, and i will try my best to join ya. whether it be this year or next spring, im up for it.

later,

Mike

Edited by banshdog