heres some pics of my latest project

Southside Motorsports

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he just said that he doesn't plan on buying a bar anytime soon......So why would he shorten his back end up. that is just dumb. not everyone here is running a +12 front ended frame..

• 2 weeks later...

My tires are hooking up great, the problem is keeping the front end down. I finally got my 18 & 19 tooth front sprockets and now my track has closed down except for a couple Sunday events. Hopefully I'll get the chance to run with that setup yet this year before it completely closes down.

Heres some pics of the completed chassis. When I started with it, it was 1996 all stock suspension, body work, and 420 t-rex mx motor in it which was sold. View my profile of what it is now.

Hey, your not very far from my house. Where do you run that monster at?

I will be testing it at the horizon outlet center this week and will be racing it at lapeer dragway and all the sand tracks in MI. I will also be attempting to race at the port huron motorcycle club, but i don't think that there is enough stopping distance for the speeds i will be hitting.

Do you know of any smooth sand areas or hill shoots that are open to ride still ?? Let me know i am looking for good places to test the bike and get some time on it. I have heard of bull gap, how is it tho ?

Bull gap is whooped out, Dusty d's in standish (closed right now) Has a nice flatt field for dragging. Had enough room to run it through the gears. It's free (you should leave a 5 dollar tip before you leave) its private owned, and spark arrestors and stickers aren't needed.

Its located 2 miles out of standish. Dusty is a wild biker dude, his party house is right by the drag stripp. There's trails, tracks ponds ect there also, if you have a play banshee also like mine, you'd love it.

There would be enough room there for you to test. Bull gap would be great but it is whooped out bad.

I'll post you some pics, hang on