Parting out shee

O.K., here goes, I can't believe its really coming to this:

I'm gonna list what I got here, I hope I remember everything but I doubt it.

So if you want a pic or give me a price you'd pay, just pm me with your email address.

2000 bansh frame

1999 bansh frame (title for both)

blue and white plastics

never installed vortex twist throttle, red grips for it and terry cable (in package) dual carb cable (28 PWK cable fits other, check with terry cable)

Motor, see gen discussion or PM for more info

Spare motor- 50 over, not sure if runs, may part that one out fully

relatively new 22" Razr's on OMF beadlocks

relatively new front 23" Razr II's on front OMF beadlocks

Mudsharks on stock rims (one studded already, will supply studs I got left for the other one)

front 21" holeshots w/ plug but they have been tubed sitting on douglas .190 rims

LSR front and rear hubs, -1 swing, +2+1 a-arms, eliminator axle,

Front and rear wave rotors from quicksand (I think, definately a board member though)

SS brake lines

REar single rate Custom Axis shock (Adjustability much higher than stock)

Front dual rate elkas w/ ressies set up for 180(5?)-200 pound MX rider

28mm PWK's

Magura hydraulic clutch lever with never used bleed kit

AC full skid plate with mounting kit

DG full skid without mounting kit

AC propeg nerf bars with the gaurds

Aftermarket airbox w/ filters for it.

Dynatek programmable ignition

MSD coil

The rest is stock

That's all i can remember right now, but pretty sure that's most of it.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well damn.....now that you have everything I want for my shee (we must be on the same page man, its like we've been building the same shee).....only problem is I dont have any cashflow right now....saving every penny for a house right now.

You selling your LRD's too? If he is, anyone thats wanting pipes, they are a killer pipe in all aspects, power and torque of a 4stroke with the screaming top end of a 2 stroke pretty much describes them

How much would you sell the skidplates for? separately?

Edited by .

Wow, I wasn't ready for all the PM's and replies, so I'll try to get to everyone.

Mighty,

yeah man we really are on the same page. The major reason I'm selling is so I can buy a house. I just got to P-cola and I'm renting a house for $1000 a month!!! I could buy a huge house down here for that. So I gotta sell this to get some down payment money.

Yeah the pipes are for sale, I actually forgot about them because that's the first thing I bought for her. Everytime I walk by her in the garage I get pit in the stomach knowing I have to sell her. I've ridden a few shees with pipes and my LRDs are my fav.

Everyone looking,

O.k. Please let me know what you are willing to pay for the parts you want, a fair price, I'm not looking to gouge anyone. The reason I say this is so many people want the same things. So the highest offer gets it. Usually when I sell here its first come first serve but due to my extreme financial difficulty I need to get the best value. Thanks for the interest.